*no idea*

Kentrells POV (Saturday- December 18)

Kentrells POV
(Saturday- December 18)

I woke up to dis bitch Yaya next to me. Bruh I hate dis gurl so much. I woke ha ass up.
Kentrell: "mane get tf out my bed nigga"
Yaya: "baby you called me over here tho"
Kentrell: "mane I don't give a fuck get out"
I pushed ha out the bed and went back to sleep. I hate sleeping in this fuck ass trap house. I wanna go to my actual crib but Nah niggas gotta stay here foe no reason. I herd someone bust in my room and I had a feeling it was Yaya dumb ass.
Kentrell: "What mane"
Three: "aye bro we gotta go to yo crib foe a while"
Kentrell: "say dat let's go"
Three: " Nigga all of us..not just me"
Kentrell: "mane I gotta take all y'all stank asses to my house. Kd and em?"
Three: "yeah bro don't even be acting like dat. Yk damn well you want us in that bitch"
Kentrell: "yeah get tf out"

I was gon text Royalty ass to come ova but if we going to my actual crib ion want her in that bih. Ion want her thinking she's my bitch if I bring ha to my mansion. But I know Three ass gon wanna bring that otha girl ion even know ha name.  Damn now I gotta bring Royalty.

Mary's POV(Saturday- December 18)

Mary's POV
(Saturday- December 18)

I woke up around 12pm to Three FaceTiming me. Oh nah baby I just woke my ass  up. I let it ring then got up I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then played some music on my speaker and got in the shower. After a while I got out and picked out my clothes.

I got dressed and put some lashes and lip gloss on

I got dressed and put some lashes and lip gloss on. I called Three back and waited for him to answer.
Connecting....
Three: "Wsp ma" he said looking at the camera
Damn he looked fine
Mary: "Hey..."
Three: "so what's the word today"
Mary: "probably not doin shii.. why?"
Three: "imma pick you up and we gon go to Kentrells crib"
Mary: " I can walk thea it's not far"
Three: "baby that's the trap house you was at Kentrell don't live Thea, but imma pick you up in like 5 minutes"
Mary: "Ight"
He hung up.
I went downstairs and my mom was passed out on the floor in the living room. I left her a water and Advil like always. I grabbed my keys, my card and my phone. I seen Royalty calling me.
Royalty: "bitch where you at"
Mary: "home..."
Royalty: "why didn't you answer my calls last night"
Mary: "girl I was with Three talking and shit"
Royalty: "mhmm you like him or sum Bc I already fucked with him and that would be fake asf if you started messin with him"
Mary: "y'all fucked, you didn't fuck with him there's a difference"
Royalty: "okay same thing don't be fake"
Mary: "then bitch who can I fuck with, you done had the whole fucking school"
Royalty: "girl why you all of a sudden wanna fuck with Three"
Mary: "I don't even know if I wanna fuck with him, but anyways he's outside"
Royalty: "yeah I see him"
Mary: "girl what are you doing here"
She hung up.

I went outside and seen her yellin at Three, I walked over to them and Royalty was doing here weird fake cry thing that she does with niggas.
Royalty: "how you gon fuck with my best friend right in front of me"
Three: "mane get tf out my face with that shit"
Royalty: "that's so fucked up"
Three: " if that's the case why you fuck Kentrell yesterday when I was downstairs"
Royalty: "...."
Three: "exactly now move tf out the way" he said pushing her and hugging me.
Three: " common baby let's go"
Royalty: "where are y'all going"
Mary: "to-" Three covered my mouth
Three: "mind ya neck"
Royalty: "wow that's that shit" she walked away.
I got in the car and looked in the front mirror to put on some lip gloss.
Mary: "Royalty no goin to Kentrells crib"
Three: "he don't want ha there"
Mary: "so imma be the only girl thea"
Three: "nahh Kentrells probably gon want sum pussy so he gon call some bitch ova thea"
Mary: "damn nigga can't go a day without pussy"
Three: "him nah he can't"
He started driving to Kentrells house and it was lowkey far as fuck. We stopped at Starbucks so I could get a coffee but he wouldn't let me pay for it. We finally got to Kentrells house after what felt like foreva. It was a gated mansion and like wtf I was not expecting this big ass fucking house. The gate opened and Three drove up. He parked his car next to all these other cars. We walked into the house and there was mad niggas on the couch just smoking. They all stared at me when I walked in.
Mary: "umm hi" I said with a little attitude
Kd: "Mary bestieee" he said coming to hug me
Damn all these niggas tall asf.
Kd: "okay Mary this is boomer, that's Ken, Montana, Joe, yk dents ova thea"
I laughed when he called Kentrell 'dents'
Kentrell: "aye bro don't be starting dat shii"
Kd: "he's so sensitive about that" he whispered to me
I sat on the couch next to Kd as Kentrell went to go talk to Three.
Kd: "so u and my nigga three"
Joe: "damn she fucks with Three"
Kd: "not yet"
Boomer: "so come fuck with a real nigga"
Kd: "who's a real nigga? You?"
Joe: "if bommer a real nigga I am to"
Kd: "lets ask baby momma numba 3 if you a real nigga"
Joe: "Ight bro fuck you"
Kentrell and Three came down the stairs and sat on the couch.
Kentrell: "y'all niggas can't roll or sum why them shits Fallin apart"
Joe: "Kds ass can't roll no backwoods"
Three came and pushed Kd away from me then sat down next to me and put his arm around me.
Kd: "damn nigga rude asf"
My phone started ringing and I looked at it and my eyes widened.
Mary: "umm where's the um bathroom"
Kentrell: "upstairs to your left"
I got up fast and went up the stairs.