𝑬𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆 (𝒏.)

𝑬𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆 (𝒏.) : 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆

hehehe we are really close to finishing the 5th year part of this book ! 

Enjoy !

After umbitch became headmaster, Hogwarts was flipped upside down

After umbitch became headmaster, Hogwarts was flipped upside down. her clown squad ruled the school, and no one could stop them, they had full control because peppa could expel us if she asked them to.

i was sitting with the twins planning their biggest prank/stunt ever. its going to be iconic. they are also planning on opening their own shop since harry gave them his prize from last years Triwizard tournament. 

we also are having our O.W.Ls currently, so i have been staying in my dorm studying or in the library. the twins have been pulling havoc all around the school and they did a good job of not getting caught but in their next prank, they are going to escape and start their career in their cool as hell joke shop.

----------

we were having our O.W.Ls in the great hall, with the head clown supervising us when we heard a distant bang.

one. i knew what was coming.

two. this is going to be great.

Umbridge stood up and walked to the hall's door. 

three. it began 

the twins burst into the hall on their brooms and they released their personally made fireworks. geniuses. all the students started clapping and cheering. we threw our papers in the air an we followed the twins. a giant firework in the shape of a dragon was released and followed Umbridge outside of the hall and exploded making all her rules, that have been nailed on the walls in frames, fall down on the ground and break. Filch deserved it honestly.

we went outside the castle and the twins released a firework as the letter 'W' indicating their last name. the clown squad was trying to get to them. they flew a bit lower and screamed 

" Thank You Vee !, it was an honor working with you !" hey said at the same time

" you better not forget me redheads !" i screamed back 

" Never !" they replied 

" continue to make havoc lee !" they screamed to lee and he nodded while clapping 

they promoted their store and flew off. 

this is where it gets bad.

harry had a vision. he fell on the floor. he explained that he saw Sirius being tortured by lord no-nose-baldy. he insisted it was true and it wasn't him faking it. but we didn't want to take any chances. we had to go to the ministry where he saw the vision.