𝑆𝒉𝑖𝑡 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐺𝑜𝑡 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙

In The Morning, everyone in the potter manor gets ready for the Quidditch match. They were just about to leave when they heard a floo call. So, Charles went to attend the call. he came back 10 minutes later with a type of Expression James didn't like at all

"you can't come with us. That's what the call was about, isn't it ?" asked James.

"yes, I can't. We have caught a person and team things he may know about the recent attack. I am so sorry, guys, but I will make it up to you. Please don't be sad and be good for Dora. Bye" with that, Charle was gone.

"it's okay, kiddos, you still got me. Now let's go," said Dora excitedly. she wasn't much into Quidditch, but for her kids, she can do anything, even if it meant getting bored for one whole day.

James and Sirius weren't that upset but a little less enthusiastic now.

They floo to what looked like a desert, and then they saw a multicolor flag a few feet away from them.

Each of them held onto the flag as they shouted Quidditch in unison.

James has been to a Quidditch match before, so, unlike Sirius and regulus, he knows how this portal key works.

Then also, he was the one who landed on his butt, not them.

"merlin, why does it always happens with me," shouted James with little frustration.

"it's okay, mate. It happens, but at least you are more fortunate than those two people there. They both slammed into each other so hard. it was epic. You should have seen that. Now both of them are lying on the ground like the dead." said Sirius making both regulus and James laugh.

"you made me feel like a pro, Siri," said James as he stood from the ground and dusted his back. At which, Sirius only winked.

"everything Alright, kiddos," asked Dora with a bit of concern. It all dissolved as soon as she saw all three of them laughing.

"let's go, kids. We need to find our tent," said Dora.

"I think it will be this way, mum," said James. All four of them started walking when they reached their tent.

They were not expecting to share their camp with a man and a boy, who might be his son.

"excuse me, Mr., but I think you might be in the wrong tent," said Dora.

"Well, miss, we have to share a tent as it is overcrowded today. So, the management decided not to give anyone their tents, but if you don't want us here, I am sure we can find another tent " as soon as the last word is left his mouth, James and Sirius were both too happy as those strangers will be going but then. The stranger speaks again.

"heaven, Remus. Let's go, kids. We need to find another tent," said the man.

That's when they heard an angelic voice. " why dad, it's all your fault. Why did you forget to book a tent." said Heaven as she walked out of the room.

It caused the three (James, Sirius, and Regulus) to open their jaws like fish.

she is so beautiful

Is she a veela,

what a beautiful name this angel has?

Then three of them snapped together as they saw them leaving.

So in a panic, James blurs out, "you are so Beautiful," causing every neck to snap toward him. even his mother was looking at him in strange amusement. While Heaven was blushing heavily.

"i-i mean it is so wrong of us to-to kick such a Beautiful girl like yourself. We-we are sorry. We would be happy to share our tent with you. Yes, guys?" said James recovering from his shocked state.