BHEEM'S OATH

The Kuntiputras won today but this victory was their biggest defeat, the Kaunteyas didn't celebrate their victory they mourned for Bhism. There in Hastinapoor Vidur blamed Dhritrashtra about how his sons have turned out to be and what their arrogance has done, he cursed Dhritrashtra that he'll cry the tears of blood.

Amarsri was weeping quietly in the forest, she needed some space away from the crying of widows, children and mothers who lost their husbands, fathers and sons in the war.

The great Mahamahim Bhism who was the backbone of Kuruvansh, the epitome of courage and strength was now resting on a bed of arrows. She recalled the first time she met him, he was the first person she deemed worthy of showing the Harihar form. She recalled how he helped her kick Shakuni out of Hastinapoor by arranging the 'Class of Politics by Shakuni'.

Suddenly someone kept a hand on her shoulders and sat beside her.

"AKELE-AKELE RO RAHI HO, PUTRI ? PATA HAI NA TUMHARA ADHA DARD, PEEDA AUR DUKH MERI BHI HAI." Krishna said.

"NAHI, BAS THODA SAMAYE CHAHIYE THA APNE LIYE." Amarsri said wiping her tears.

"MAHAMAHIM BHISM KE JAANE KE BAAD YEH YUDH AB HUM AWASHYA JEETENGE." Krishna said.

"JITNA PADEGA, KYUKI MUJHE NAHI PATA ITNA BADA BALIDAAN DEKE HUM NA JEETE TOH KYA HOGA." Amarsri said.

--

The next or the eleventh day of war was about to start now in the absence of Bhism no-one can save Kaurav brothers to be slain by Bheem. The goal of Kauravas today was to kill Bheem and stop him from completing his oath.

"HAR-HAR MAHADEV !!" Both the armies hail and lunge towards each other and engage in a fierce battle.

Guru Dronacharya engaged in a battle with Arjun while Karn was busy with Kripacharya. The Kauravas were not able to locate Bheem, which was scary, but the sinister squad laughed it off calling Bheem a coward.

Dilip, Prithvik, Dhrishtadyumn and Yuyutsu fought and occupied the Maharathis who were possible hurdle in the way of Bheem killing the brothers.

"PANDUPUTRA BHEEM KAHA HAI ? HUMARE PRAAN LENE KA VACHAN LIYA THA NA UNHONE ? AB KYA SWAYAM APNE PRANO KI CHINTA LEKAR CHUP GAYE HAI ?" Vikarn roared.

"VIKARN !!" Bheem called from behind. Vikarn turned around and looked at him.

"KEHTE HAI KI YAMRAJ KA NAAM RATNA UCHIT NAHI, KOI NAHI JANTA WOH KAB PRAKAT HOJAYE. TUMHARE SAAMNE SWAYAM YAMRAJ PRAKAT HO CHUKE HAI, AB TUMHARA RAKSHAN KAUN KAREGA ?" Bheem said

"MERE RAKSHAN KI CHINTA MAT KIJIYE BHRATA BHEEM, APNE RAKSHAN KI KIJIYE. KYUKI YAMRAJ TOH APKE SAMNE SWAYAM KHADE HAI. EK NAHI 20-20 ROOP LEKAR." Vikarn said as more Kauravas came. They all laughed at him.

"TOH BATAYIYE BHRATA BHEEM, SABSE PEHLE KISKE SAATH YUDH KARENGE ? KYUKI YUDH KA NIYAM HAI KI EK YODHA KE SAATH EK HI YODHA DWAND KAR SAKTA HAI." Vikarn asked. Now it was Bheem's turn to laugh.

"YODDHA ? YODDHA KAHA HAI VIKARN ? TUM SAB TOH BALAK HO BALAK, YAHA KHELNE AAYE HO ? MAI TUM SABKE SAATH KHELUNGA." Bheem laughed.

By the time Duryodhan also came to fight with Bheem but his rath was stopped by the arrow of Abhimanyu.

"TATSHREE AAJ TAK AAPNE APNE BHATIJE KO KOI BHET NAHI DI, AAJ DWAND MAANG RAHA HU. NIRASH MAT KIJIYEGA." Abhimanyu said

"NAHI, AAJ TUMHARE TATSHREE BHEEM KI MRITYU UNHE BULA RAHI HAI. TUMSE MAI KAL YUDH KARUNGA, JAO BALAK." Duryodhan said and gestured his saarthi to move the rath. But his way was stopped by Vrishsena, who created a wall of arrows in his way.

"AAJ HI YUDH KIJIYE KAKASHREE DURYODHAN, KAL JEEVIT NAHI BACHE TOH ?" Vrishsena said. Duryodhan grunted and broke the wall of arrow by his mace. He got off the rath to fight with both the young warriors.

Abhimanyu quickly freezes his body with ice leaving the left hand out. Duryodhan angrily hits the ice with his free hand and it breaks.

"BACHAO JYESHT BHRATA BACHAO!!" Duryodhan hears one of his brother call, who was getting beaten up by Bheem. He tries to go to that direction but Vrishena shoots and arrow which forms a circle of fire around Duryodhan. Duryodhan fails to escape from that ring.

"DURYODHAN !! YEH HAI TUMHARA BHAI UPCHITRAN, JISNE DYUT SABHA MAI DRAUPADI KO DEKHE KE LIYE MASTAK UTHAYA THA. TOH YEH GAYA ISKA SHEESH BHUMI KE ANDAR." Bheem said as he kicked Upchitran's head in the ground.

"AB TUM APNE BHAIYO KE VADH KI GINTI GINO, YEH THA EK!!" Bheem roared.

"YEH SUVARVAN HUYA DO !!!" Bheem roared as he broke the arm of Suvarvan killing him.

"YEH HAI SOMAN, ANAND SE KUD RAHA THA NA, DYUT SABHA MAI. YEH GAYA ISKA PAIR AUR MASTAK." Bheem said breaking his legs and punching his head. Similarly he kept killing more and more brothers.

"MAI TUMHARA VADH KARDUNGA BHEEM !!" Duryodhan threatened.

"PEHLE APNE BHAIYO KI MRITYU TOH DEKHLO ! YEH HAI VIKARN KEVAL ISSI NE VASTRAHARAN ROKNE KA PRAYAS KIYA THA. KAASH MAINE 100 NAHI 99 BHAIYO KI MRITYU KA PRAN LIYA HOTA. ISKI MRITYU KAM PEEDA DAYAK HOGI." Bheem said killing Vikarn swiftly by punching his chest.

"BHEEM !!" Duryodhan cried, grabbing his hair.

"20 !! TUMHARE 20 BHAIYO KI MRITYU HO CHUKI HAI, AB TATSHREE DHRITRASHTRA KE KEVAL 80 BACCHE BACHE HAI." Bheem roared.

Bheem killed 20 brothers today and similarly he killed the 30 more the next day with Vrishsena and Abhimanyu stopping Duryodhan.

-------------------------------------------
A/N
50 MORE TO GO.

THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️