15|𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

The two boys were giggling while wrapping their arms around each other. They looked at each other and couldn't stop smiling. Jungkook gave Taehyung his nose a little boop. They both giggled. "You're so adorable." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled. "Says the one!" He responded.
__

"And then you crack 3 eggs and put it in the bowl.." Jungkook said while reading the receipt. Taehyung carefully slams the egg on the table and puts it in the bowl. Jungkook immediately grabbed his hands. "TAE! THE INSIDE OF THE EGG, NOT THE WHOLE EGG!" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung awkwardly smiled. "Oopsie."

Jungkook sighed and smiled. "You dork." He said. Taehyung gives him a kiss on his cheek. "But you still love me~" he responded. Jungkook giggled. He grabbed one of the eggs and smashed it on Taehyung's head. Taehyung gasped and grabbed the flour bag. He threw it all over the younger boy his head. They both looked at each other and started laughing. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's tiny waist and pulled him closer.

He pressed his lips against his. Their lips connected and it felt like heaven. They broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"You look silly." Jungkook said. "Says the one." He replied. They both giggled.

__
- ONE YEAR LATER -

Taehyung and Jungkook were both holding hands while running in the sand. Jungkook pulled Taehyung and pushed him into the water. He giggled as the older boy gets up, all wet. Taehyung pulls Jungkook into the water. They both started laughing as they splashed each other.

"My clothes are all wet now!" Jungkook said. Taehyung smirked. "Is that the only thing that is wet?" He asked. Jungkook gave him a playfully punch on the arm. They got back in the sand and put a towel down so they could sit on it.

"This is amazing." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung looked at him. "It could get better."

Jungkook looked confused at him. Taehyung got up and sat down on his knee. Jungkook covered his mouth.
"Taehyung.."

"Angel.." Taehyung pulled a little box out his pocket and opened it. "Will you make me the happiest husband and marry me?" Taehyung asked. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He got up and jumped into his arms. "Yes, yes, yes, 100 times yes!" He yelled. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger boy and smiled so hard. He put the ring around the younger boy his finger. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's face and pressed his lips against his.

They break the kiss and look at each other. They both smiled while tears rolled down their cheeks. "I love you angel." Taehyung said.
"I love you more dork." Jungkook replied. They both giggled.

__

"Ah I'm so happy for you kookie!" Yoongi smiled. Jungkook giggled. "I still can't believe it! We were laying down in the sand all wet he got up and he just- ah it was so- I love him so much." Jungkook smiled. Yoongi wrapped his arms around him. "My little kookie is growing up so fast!" Yoongi sobbed. Jungkook rolled his eyes and giggled.

__

"Congrats Tae!" Hoseok said. Taehyung sighed. "It was so scary but I'm really happy!" He said. Hoseok smiled. "Getting married is scary yeah but it is the most beautiful moment of your entire life! For me it was." Hoseok giggled. "Ah yeah you and yoongs are married." He said. "He's a real sleepy head like fuck! But I love him a lot."
Taehyung giggled.

__

"Namjoon, will you marry me?" Jin said. Namjoon sighed. "An onion ring? Seriously babe?" Namjoon said. Jin got up. "I'm practicing! You should practice your reaction too dumbass!" Jin yelled. He cleared his throat and got back on his knees. "Namjoon, will you ma- DON'T EAT THE ONION RING! KIM NAMJOON!"