~20~ High School Part 3

It's already the second year of high school and sadly, Kusuo's long time plan to stay unnoticeable was ruined when Nendou, Kaidou, Teruhashi, Aren, Yumehara, and [Name] started to be surround him more.

Sure there were the occasional addition of Toritsuka, Hairo, Aiura and Saiko, but for today, it was the six of them.

The only person he didn't really mind is definitely [Name]. She was not as annoying as she was when he first met her, and they are coffee jelly buddies.

They also felt comfort around each other, which is something new for Kusuo since she is not his family.

The bell rang, signaling the end of lessons. Kusuo quickly packed up his bag and was planning to leave when he was stopped by a certain mohawk classmate.

"Hey pal! Let's have ramen!"

Aren and Kaidou were behind him, and started speaking, not waiting the psychic's answer.

"We should invite the girls! The more people the merrier isn't it?" Kaidou suggested which Aren agreed.

'Hey. Do I not have say in this?'

Kaidou went to ask Yumehara and Teruhashi, which they both instantly agreed to join them due to the fact Yumehara wants to try and be closer with Kaidou, while the blue-haired angel with Kusuo. This definitely made the psychic rolled his eyes at their ridiculous thoughts.

"[Name]!" Aren called out and walked over to the (h/c)-haired girl, who's packing her bag. "We're planning to go have ramen. Wanna join us?"

The two of them have a strong friendship. When Aren first tranferred over to PK Academy, [Name] was one of the few people to actually made him feel normal and welcomed, also away from his delinquent phase.

Kusuo overheard the ex-delinquent talking to the vice-class representative. In his heart, he prays for her to say yes as he did not want to be stuck with this chaotic bunch.

It's already too late for him to back out so why not have someone he actually like as a classmate to suffer with him?

As if the god pitied him, the girl said yes and approached the group together with Aren with her bag in her hand.

'Saiki-kun is going? If I remembered correctly he doesn't really like to hang out with a lot of people.' [Name] thought to herself.

'She's really observant.'

After all, they had been classmates for over a year. She had been trying to know more about him since day 1 but tried to die down her way of approaching the male so as not to scare him.

Everyone walked together out of the school. The three boys walked in the front, taking the lead, followed by Yumehara and Teruhashi, who were engrossed in their own conversation.

Lastly, at the back, there's Kusuo and [Name], walking side by side.

'I want to get out of here.' Kusuo sighed, planning in his mind on ways he can to remove himself from this situation.

[Name], occasionally glancing over to the psychic, trying to guess what is he thinking about.

Kusuo was so preoccupied by his plan that he was surprised when the girl beside him stopped her tracks and grabbed his arm.