Ch 13

"You're also looking really beautiful" he said.........

Jungkook's pov

As those words left my mouth i saw that y/n looked at me with mouth hung open. I chuckled at her reaction. I parked the car and got out of it and went to open y/n door to be a gentleman....

Y/n's POV

As we reached our destination he got out of car and i was about to open my door when he open it and he offered me his hand i was jungshook at his action, he again shaked his hand infront of me to hold it so i held it hesitatingly and went out of car as we enter the place where the party was, we saw everyone was there so we went to them "what a cute couple" jin said with sarcasm while looking at our interwined fingers cuz he know what type of couple we are so
everyone started laughing but i can feel jungkook's grip on my hand tighten."you have to stay with me whole time"

We all were standing there sipping on our drinks when a group of 'handsome and charming boys' (i mean EXO 😜😂) approached us, i saw that Taehyung ran to a boy with sharp features just like him as they both hugged each other like monkeys and i saw jimin and a boy named kai hugged each other. After that both groups hugged each other except jungkook and their maknae sehun. But after sometime Namjoon and their leader suho forced both of them to meet each other so after sometime sehun extended his hand and jungkook accept it.

It's been a while everyone was talking with each other as me and izzy was standing on side as i saw that jimin was calling Izzy so she went to him and now i was standing alone and jungkook was also nowhere to be seen. I saw that sehun was coming to me, to be honest he was looking really handsome. "Hello....my name is sehun, you are jungkook's wife...right?" He said "yeah" was all i said, "umm..can we go somewhere else this place is so crowded.. please" he asked me pleadingly so I can't resist him so i nodded in response and he took me outside in lawn it was really beautiful in moonlight, he seems to be a good person "y/n.... you know what... jungkook don't deserve you, i mean a perfect woman like you" he said while looking at me from head to toe and it made me feel uneasy "what do you mean by he don't deserve me he's my husband" i said as he walked closer to me and held my wrist forcefully "but you don't love him and i know that" he said and looked at me lustfully as he held my wrist "you know nothing i...i love him he's my husband, you asshole" i shouted as i tried to free my wrist from his grip and soon I saw that jungkook coming towards us furiously "l-listen.... j-jungkook this is not what you are thinking" i said as i tried to make myself clear from any doubt coming in jungkook's heart but I'm fucking shuttering, when he arrives he threw a punch at sehun's face and he fell on ground "WHAT WERE YOU SAYING.... huh.... THAT SHE DON'T DESERVE ME... YOU ASSHOLE" jungkook shouted and didn't even let sehun stand properly and again he punched him and sat on top of him and they both started fighting like wild animals.

"Hey....stop...... jungkook stop" i shouted to stop them but they didn't listen to me and i soon saw that both of other group members were coming and they stopped them.

All of EXO's and BTS's members apologized by bowing for wrong doings of their maknaes cuz they don't want to ruin their friendship beacuse of the both stupid creatures....

Jungkook came to me and  took a hold of my wrist in anger and started dragging me out of hall "let's go...we are not staying here anymore" he said while dragging me with him and he let go of my wrist when he came out of hall and started walking to parking lot and it was pretty far my heels started to wiggle and soon.....

CLACK!!!

'Great..now i broke my heel...wtf' I though while bending down to remove them and that cruel person didn't even offered me help and walked away. After removing them i ran to reach him...

Jungkook's POV

I knew that y/n heels were broken but I didn't offered her help but now i guess i have to help her beacuse parking lot is pretty far so i turn and went to her and carried her in bridal style"hey i can walk you don't have to help me" she said while looking down i smiled at her cuz she was looking really cute. "Yeah yeah i can see that" i said in a teasing tone and i saw that she was blushing and that's why she's mine and only mine beacuse she is innocent and loveable but Jackson treated her badly and then me but from now on I'll try to never hurt her

Soon we arrived at parking lot, i went to my car I opened the door with one hand while holding y/n tightly with my other hand i placed her on passenger seat carefully and took the seat belt in my hand and was about to lock it when i saw that how close our faces were i stared into her eyes and her features but i back up and close her door and i feel like my heart will explode i placed a hand on my heart to calm down and i sat in car also and started driving.......

The whole drive was silent when we arrived home i saw that no one was there except both of us and maids, others didn't came back from party. I parked the car in porch and again carried her to our room but this time she didn't said anything when we reached our room i gently placed her on bed and went to bathroom to change and i saw that she went to closet took her clothes and went bathroom that was in guest room.........

When I came back after taking a shower i saw that y/n was already sitting on her couch while fiddling with her fingers. I want her to not leave my side, this is not as good as she thinks. I don't want to be mad at her and I'll try to ask her as nicely as I can so i went to couch and sat beside her "y/n listen to me i know you are new to this underworld so when we will go to another party stay with me and never leave my side-...." Before i can complete my sentence she interrupted me "i was with you but you went away from me saying that you'll be back but after that you didn't came back and then sehun approached me and said that he wants to talk with me so i went with him but i swear i didn't know that this would happen" she explained herself as she mumbles the last part innocently, i saw at her face and saw that tears were threatening to fall "y/n look at me" i asked her softly not to scare her, she hesitantly looked in my eyes with that tears left her eyes and fell on her cheeks.

I just didn't know what gotten into me but i can't see her teary eyes anymore i placed my hands on both of her cheeks, i can feel her body tensed up at my touch as she didn't expect that but now i didn't care i wiped her tears with my thumbs "I-I'm sorry but please next time don't leave my side even if i say you to just please don't" i said as i removed my hands from her cute chubby cheeks that i wanna bite them and went to bed and lay down as i saw y/n was also going to lay on couch....

It's been half an hour and i saw that  y/n is not sleeping she must be uncomfortable. I immediately sat on bed and seeing my quick action y/n also got up in a sitting position, i patted the place next to me on bed without looking at her......

Y/n pov.  

Jungkook was contiuesly acting strange and I'm getting worried is he ok or is he having any Heath issue i saw him patting the place next to him on bed without looking at me i didn't understand stand what he's doing. Have he gone crazy? But he don't look like he is. He again patted "huh?" i asked in confused tone "come here.... you'll sleep next to me from now on" he said as i immediately jumped from couch and ran to jungkook's side, i placed both of my hands on his forehead to check if he's having any fever or any problem he's acting more kind that I thought "what are you doing" he asked me "i am checking if you're having any fever because you're acting strange....i mean you're becoming so nice, so i was checking if there's any problem you're facing" i explained as i was still having both of my hands on his forehead as he starts laughing "stop... I'm really okay and fine now just lay down and sleep" he said while removing my hands from his forehead still laughing and i lay next to him covering myself with quilt and soon i drifted to deep sleep......when i heard a faint voice of someone.............

"I love you so much y/n.....i really do".......

This is the longest chap.....
In this chapter you can ask me any question about me 😜😊😁❤️❤️❤️