36.

POP ETC - Speak Up

Peyton.

"Merry christmas baby." Kol whispered in my ear waking me up, I curled closer to his warmth but in the process felt the repercussions of letting loose the beast that was Kol in bed, my back was sore, and I could barely feel my legs.

"Morning daddy, merry christmas." I mumbled sighing in content over his massive chest with fluffy hair tickling my skin. "Hhm I see you're respectful today, I should fuck you into oblivion more often." He teased and I lightly smacked his arm. "For someone who has an injury you don't particularly pound me like you do, not complaining but it felt good." I asserted and he chuckled.

"Just accept that I give it to you good mi amour." Kol urged and I was not going to disagree, he did give it to me good and I was a happy little lamb because of it. "I wouldn't dare deny the truth, Sir." I responded and he spanked my ass. "Thick as ever." He complimented. "And sore as ever." I interjected and he laughed lightly.

"Will you ever not complain, I thought you liked it when I gave it to you, hard and rough, plus when I usually do that you take your pounding silently because you know I mean business, it's not like I didn't give you multiple orgasms in two hours." He proudly stated and I found myself blushing.

"Thank you daddy for making me feel good." I expressed and he placed a kiss on my forehead. "That's more like it, being appreciative." He responded and I rolled my eyes as he stated that. Though we could've been having morning sex right now, we always seemed to talk more than usual, just laying there on that bed and enjoy the other's company and I loved every bit of it.

Dinner with my friends along with my boyfriend and his father went rather well despite my mother showing out of nowhere and disappearing as well, it went as planned and I was glad it did because I got a chance to be with them before they went to visit their families, though Doc will be visiting Taj's family instead, it seemed they had found the one in each other.

"How are you feeling my love, I know you weren't totally okay yesterday and I chose not to push you, but now it's time to come clean, tell me what's going in that beautiful head of yours." My boyfriend inquired and I felt truly happy because he considered me like this, he knew me and how to approach me or take care of me, it warmed my heart to know that he cared and patiently waited for me.

I knew he was worried but as I had reassured Doc, I had been okay with what happened, my mother was part of the past that I had tried to clear out and I'm still trying and she would forever remain in my past dead or alive, yesterday was just a reminder that she was out there but I wouldn't let her trample over my life, I would make sure she stayed away because I truly held no bond with her.

"Kol you don't have to worry, I know it may seem that I'm not okay, but when I'm with you I've got all I need, I don't care if my mother is a wanted criminal, she and I aren't bonded together by anything anymore, her showing up is just a reminder that she's still alive and that I'm not yet visiting her grave to say good riddance, that's all there is to it." I stated calmly knowing Kol was taking in every word.

"Let's just hope she stays away or dad will put a bullet in her skull if she tries anything, I'm glad you're okay and moving on from it all." He responded and I pressed a kiss to his breast. "I'm always going to be okay, with you, I'm always going to be fine, you're all I ever need." I added and he held me closer burying his face in my messy curls. "And that goes for me too." He asserted as we lay on the bed with nothing but content on a christmas morning.

"Let's get ready for the day, we're opening presents plus we can wake up your dad." I suggested with a mischievous glint and Kol nodded. We both struggled to get out of bed since I was limping from having faced the large monster that was Kol's cock and Kol having a bullet wound.

We both limped to the bathroom and I finally felt better when my body was submerged in almost scalding water with bath salts, aromatherapy foam, infused rose and pine bubble bath which was also the shampoo for both Kol and I.

We wore matching sweaters and warm sweat pants, and went on our mischievous way to Mr. Tempest's bedroom, every guest bedroom was soundproof except the nursery and the rooms Kol designated for our future kids. "He's probably asleep." Kol mumbled as he turned the doorknob and peeked inside.

He waved his hands for me to follow and we entered the bedroom, we kept silent until we were almost by the bed. "You should stop trying to sneak up on someone so loudly Kol, I can hear your feet brushing off the rug." Mr. Tempest announced and I facepalmed. "You're no fun." I accused climbing onto the bed. "Merry Christmas!" I cheered and the man chuckled.

"Merry christmas Peyton, did Santa bring everything you wanted?" He inquired and I shook my head. "I haven't checked yet, but I already have my documents ready to sue his ass if he didn't." I replied childishly and both Kol and his father burst out laughing.

"Merry christmas dad." Kol offered and the man smiled toward him. "Merry christmas indeed Kol." He added and I laid next to him whilst Kol sat on the edge. "What do you want to have for breakfast, I make a killer eggnog." I suggested making father and son turn to look at me with questioning eyes.

"What?!" I asked and they burst out laughing again. "How about I freshen up and make breakfast." Mr. Tempest offered and I shook my head. "Nope, I want you reviewing my claim to sue Santa for not bringing everything that I asked for." He hummed humorously in response. "I'm sure Santa already knows you have everything, he wouldn't bring more." Kol asserted with a chuckle and I glared at him.

"I did not lay out my prized chocolate and vanilla brownies for him to get fat and have trouble climbing out the chimney, I want what's mine." I defended and Kol burst out laughing. "Okay then sweetpea, let's go make breakfast and then check if Santa is trapped in the chimney after you fattened him for the slaughter." I nodded to Kol's suggestion and left his father to get ready for breakfast while he was holding on to the headboard in laughter.

Kol and I made our way downstairs and headed for the kitchen. "Hey Siri, play Christmas carols from the twenty-ten top album." Kol called out and it took a moment but the player turned on and I was surprised how good the songs actually were.

Kol and I sang along and occasionally danced to the songs as they played, it was amusing watching a grown man slightly limping and dancing at the same time, we made breakfast laughing and enjoying the music until my boyfriend's father walked down the stairs.

"Oh this is a great classical." He joined in on our dancing as breakfast was served. The doorbell rang out and I wondered who it was on a snow day as well as Christmas. "Hello." I greeted after swinging the door open to a man who looked a lot like my boyfriend and his father.

"I'm James Tempest, can I come in please." He requested and I opened the door wider for him. "I heard from Camie that my father is here, I haven't seen him for a while, and I wanted to wish him a merry christmas, I'm sorry for intruding." He added and I led him to the dining room where Mr. Tempest and Kol gasped when they saw him.

"Father I'm sorry, I haven't been the perfect son, I should be responsible like you taught me but I failed, I came to ask for forgiveness plus I have nowhere to go." He confessed and Mr. Tempest stood up and wrapped his arms around the man.

I knew James was Mr. Tempest's youngest child according to Kol, he was the black sheep of the family, though he hadn't done anything wrong within the family he still got into trouble outside, thus causing Mr. Tempest to disown him. The two hugged and when they separated Kol took his baby brother into his arms.

"Kol." He sniffled. "It's okay little brother, I know." He replied the man, I knew they had been talking but I didn't expect him to show up. "Peyton I don't suppose you mind an extra guest in your home?" Mr. Tempested announced and I chuckled lightly.

"I could never turn away family, take a seat James breakfast is hot and the coffee has cream." I replied and the man who seemed younger than me smiled gratefully as he sat down, christmas was about forgiveness, and what better to show forgiveness than how it had been done.

+++

Vote - Share -  Comment

LMJ