9. Night / Morning.

Momin POV

We came back after our dinner date. Hana aunty give us a look of stern and said that Ruman uncle was angry. But Dua being Dua shrugged and walk toward her father's room while I held my ear and smile apologetic and of course I was forgiven.

I come back to my room and change into a night suit before laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. A bright smile came to my lips as I remember our day. Dua was so happy after knowing about my plans. I was afraid that if she would demand a big house or mansion like this -mirza mansion- then what will I do? But dua erase my worry showing her excitement and happiness toward that apartment I chose for us.

I've just joined her father's business and this was all I could afford. An apartment in that beautiful area.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on my door. Getting up I went to open the door only to find my love, my wife standing outside with a beautiful innocent smile on her face. She steps inside basically pushing me and close the door.

"Haye Allah. Kya irada hai mohtarma? Kahi is masoom ki izzat khatre me to nahi (oh God, what is your intention madam? Does this innocent guy's dignity is in danger?)" I asked with a small smirk. She smirks back and walks toward me before pulling me by my collars in an instinct my hand went to her waist. My eyes widened but a smile was still on my face.

"Kya kare, jab shohar itna masoom ho, to biwi ko to badmash banna hi padta hai (what can I do, if a husband is this much Innocent then a wife needs to be naughty) " she winked at me mischievously before slightly biting my lips. A chuckled left my mouth. encircling my arms around her waist I pulled her closer.

"You know, mai tumhara faida utha sakta hun. Aur pura haq bhi rakhta hun. Akhir biwi ho tum meri ( i can take advantage of you. And I have all rights. After all your my wife)" I said with slightly darken eyes.

"Tum utha hi na lo (only if you do)" she pushes me before bursting into laughter. I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you challenging me Mrs, Dua Momin Ali?" I asked. Suddenly she stopped laughing and stared at me for a few moments before laying on my bed.

"What if I am?" Was her answer with question cames. My heart skips its beat seeing her seductive and mischievous plus innocent eyes. I plopped myself on the bed beside her staring at her.

"Then you are in a great trouble wifey" I whispered running my finger on her forehead to cheeks and then jaw.

"I would love this trouble then" she whispered back closing her eyes momentarily as my fingers went to her neck to her collarbone. Both of us were staring at each other with intense love and desire. I held the soft skin of her neck between my finger and pinch it slightly.

"Ah, momin" A whimper left Dua's mouth and the next second my mouth was on hers. Hovering over her I began kissing her passionately hungrily. She wrapped her arms around my head pulling me closer depending on our kiss. I bite her lips a few times though she does the same I didn't mind. We pulled back when we felt the need for air.

Dua cupped my jaw tracing her fingers on the jawline. "Momin" she whispered.

I move closer and place a kiss on her cheeks before whispering "Momin ki Dua" and trail my lips on her jaw to her soft neck. Dua gasp feeling this new sensation. Even I was feeling tingles and fire all over my body. I didn't want to stop. I want her to be mine. I want to make her mine so damn much.

************

Dua's POV,

Mo...min" I moan tilting my head giving more access while my fingers made their way to his hair tugging there softly.