❤︎ Dishes ❤︎ [2]

...👀 ^^^

<> Izuku POV <>

I woke up and shut off my alarm feeling much better then yesterday. The feeling in my stomach had gone away and I was ready to talk to Mina again.

I got up brushing my teeth and even combing my hair a little before getting dressed and suited in record time.

I sighed looking at my reflection, I was wearing a white collared school shirt but couldn't get the red tie in place.

Reminder, I didn't have a dad to teach me all the things I'd need to know, so I tried my best, using YouTube video's as a guide. It didn't turn out that funky either, so I was satisfied.

I looked at the clock one last time before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs to eat, Katsuki, Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Ochaco, Iida and Momo were already there so I greeted them all with a smile before sitting down.

"Morning Ochaco, Iida!" I said happily to my friends.

"Morning, you look better today! I'm glad" Ochaco pointed out and gave me a plate, I opened my mouth to reply when I heard her.

"Izuku cmere silly boy!" Mina shouted from the side of the room dancing toward me and laughed.

She pulled me up by the collar and took my tie off, fixed it back in place and tied it for me, patting my head.

"Thanks Mina" I said and looked down at my tie, then picked my head up meeting her eyes. They surprised me but I had to act normal.

Her eyes were dull making me feel felt empty inside, as if she was warning me of something...she looked..worried and upset...

"You're welcome Izuku" She said placing her hand on my shoulder for a few seconds before walking away.

I sat back down earning a few confused glances from my friends, even Katsuki was looking at me now and it made me feel uncomfortable..

"What?" I asked them but they just shoot their heads and continued to eat. I dissed the thought and finished my pancakes as fast as I could.

"Who made breakfast this morning? This was amazing!" I beamed licking my lips and putting my plate in the sink, turning in the water, and grabbing the sponge.

Kirishima was the once to answer my question, catching me completely off guard "Oh Bakugo made them for us, he lost a bet to me so you're welcome!"

I completely stopped working, my hands stopped moving for a second as I tried to process in my head what I had just heard.

Katsuki. A bet. Cook? For everyone?

I turned around and watched as everyone thanked him and left the table. Everyone except Mina. She was starring at Kirishima like she had seen a ghost.

"O-oh well...Mina!" I said breaking her from her small trance.

She lifted her head up smiling at Katsuki " Y-yeah thanks Bakugo"

I kept my gaze on the floor, muttered out a small thank you, then turned back to the pile of dishes that were now stacked in the sink.

"Don't be late Midoriya!" Iida warned me, even though he knew we all had another hour, to wake the others, to talk, and to hang out before school started.

Suddenly I felt a presence beside me and turned my head to meet Mina's eyes. She smiled and took another sponge and started to wash the dishes with me.

"Let's not be late, right Izuku?" She said forcing a smile at me. At the corner of my eye I could see, and feel the eyes of Katsuki starring at the two of us so I played along.

"Yeah, thanks" I replied and continued to wash the dishes while listening to Mina's observations.

10/14/20
Me? Write this whole book in one sitting? Nah
[Yes the chapters are a little shorter this time, around 500-600 words :) ]
♡︎