Chapter 3|| Where am I? And..why?

A/N Words:
Hey, guys this chapter might be shorter than the other two chapters since I'm trying to release as many chapter as soon as possible before school work comes stacking on top of each other. I also hope everyone is enjoying it, really! I know there isn't any drama yet, but I'm going to try and spice it these next few chapters instead of making it solidly plain.

Alexandre's POV
___________________________________________________________________________

I heard the basement door swing open as Louis quickly make his way down the stairs of the basement. He placed the clothes on a table that was somewhat close to middle and the side. I got up to see which one of the clothings he picked out. I didn't mind, it look would probably be the only type of clothes to fit John at the moment. That's unless I go shopping with John and buy him new ones. "I'm not taking John anywhere until I train him properly." I think to myself.

I still see Louis standing there, waiting for a command or a task to be given to him. "Louis, go get a room prepared for him." I earned a soft nod from him as he quickly goes back upstairs. Louis was always cooperative and never complained nor said anything when I asked him to do something specific, he would always just obey.

John's body was already stripped of clothes, since I needed to wash him. I didn't want to give him a proper bath, since (maybe) he could've woken up during those moments. I mean, he's still out for now. I drop the towel into the half filled bucket and grabbed the clothes from the table. I gently dressed John as I looked up I saw his soft pink lips. "What was this feeling exactly..?"I mumbled to myself. "Lust? Needy-ness?" I thought to myself for a minute before getting done.

I grabbed the bucket, walked over to the basement light switch, and I turned it off. "See you soon, John" I whisper. I head upstairs with the bucket in-hand and closed the basement door. I saw Louis walking down the stairs. The stairs were laid with reddish carpets, more like crimson. The stairs were paved in white glossy paint, it shined in the light. Louis saw me looking over at him and walks down to me. "I-I uhm..am done with the room preparation. May I ask a question Sir Alex?" Louis slightly tilted his head.

Louis was not much older than me. I was around twenty-nine and he was thirty-one. He always called me sir or master when he wanted to, but it wasn't a rule that applied to him. He just thought it showed more respect, which I could understand..I guess(?). "Yes, go ahead. Ask away, Louis." I glanced into Louis eyes. It made him tensed up.

Why? Well, I'm guessing he's never gotten over that one little time in the past. When I was around nineteen, he looked me in the eye and my parents found it disrespectful to look someone at all unless told too. Especially..if you mean "nothing." He got a beating. I'm not sure what went down that day, but I feel bad since it wasn't intentional and he didn't know. He'd thought I would punish him too if he looked at me directly ever again. "Louis?" I said to him in the softest tone that I can.

I caught him by surprised when my voice was "soft" and wasn't as intimidating like it'd always was. He shook his head a little. "R-right! Sorry, uhm, I was wondering if you were going to tell the new male the rules and if the room I was preparing was exactly going to be his?" He asked, his head down as his fingers fidgeted. "Hm, Yes , Louis. I will tell him the new rules, I'll teach him. Who else would that room be for? You? Haha! You already have a room, don't be ridiculous Louis. That one was obvious." I said, gently patting his head. "Right, sorry. I was being stupid." Louis said, he sounded upset. "Well, go to the kitchen. It's almost time you started preparing food." He nodded at me and walked away as fast as he could.