9. Unknown spark

Assalamualaikum.

Hi people 🙋‍♀️
How are you all? I hope you're doing great.

************

Author's pov

"Oh God! baby I can't believe" Arshad pulled her into a tight hug.

"Arshad you're suffocating me!" Sofia moves back with scowled on her face.

"Sorry" He loosens his grip but still holding her closer. "I was waiting for this day for so long" saying that he kissed her forehead.

"It doesn't confirm yet, Arshad," she said with annoyance. "You presume it that I'm pregnant just because I miss my period date and vomit a couple of times" she rolled her eyes.

"But I have a feeling that you're pregnant. I can feel my baby" he said with emotional feel eyes as he looks down at her stomach.

But sofia was feeling suffocated. Baby? She didn't want this.

"After almost 5 years of our marriage finally Allah is going to bless us with the baby. I can't wait to see your big baby bump" he continues with a wide grin on his face making her frightening even more.

"No! I can't pregnant!. Arshad my career? How can I risk it? I'm barely 27 I can't. No no! I can't" she shook her head in denial.

"What are you saying? Sofia you aborted our first baby 4 years ago and I accepted your decision cause you're not ready for that but not this time. I want this baby and that's it!" He declared moving away from her with determination on his face.

Sofia frown and gulped seeing him like this. He was angry only after hearing this. And she knew if Arshad becomes angry it won't going to help her in any way. She loved him but she loved her career too. With a quick mind plan, she walks closer to him.

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just frightening. But your right, if I'm pregnant then I will keep this baby, and if not then we will use precaution and you won't force me not to. Promise me" she said holding his arms.

"But sofia I want a child. If your not pregnant then we will plan this again" he tried to tell her his desire about having a child but she was not someone who would give up for someone else.

"No Arshad. If I'm listening to you then you should also listen to me. Promise me" he sighed in defeat and promised her.

"Okay, but I'm hoping and praying that your pregnant" he mumbled. Sofia fake a smile.

And sofia did what she wanted to. She went to check up and found out that she was pregnant but she aborted the child with the help of medications without letting Arshad know. She just told him that she wasn't pregnant and he accepted with a heavy heart.

**********

Arshad's POV,

I was sad after knowing that sofia wasn't pregnant. A few days ago I called amma jaan and express my desire for having children and pleaded with her to pray for us. She said to be patient Insha Allah, Allah will bless us with a baby soon.

Today morning Asam call me and inform me that he has chosen a girl with whom he wanted to marry and she was going to come home today with her family. I was happy for my brother and pray for his happiness.

I called Amma jaan to know if she likes the girl and her family or not. But Amma jaan said she was with the guest and will talk to me later.

So, that's why I called her after an hour but to my shock, I was greeted by a soft voice which honestly I was not expecting and almost forget about her.