Part7-Beauty and the beast

The figure stepped away from me, loosening his grip completely from my jaw. I cleared my throat and said his name again. "Michael,Michael Myers". He tilted his head and sat in the chair across from the bed I w as sitting on. "I won't run away please just, At least let my arms down from this bed post please". He sat there in silence for a window of time before complying, undoing the part of the binds that held my arms up on the bed post. I sighed in relief feeling my muscles relax. They had become sore from being in that uncomfortable position for hours on end. "Thank you". I said softly under my breath. He stayed quiet and sat as still as a statue in his seat. He did not venture near me, he just stayed in his place. "Michael" I felt his eyes turn towards me. "why did you try to hurt me? Back at the sanitarium?" I looked towards him. I felt his eyes avoiding my glance. "I forgive you Michael". He turned his head towards me and stared directly at me. "Come sit over here". He was hesitant at first but he finally came and sat next to me. I smiled even if I was utterly horrified of this man. He scooted closer to me and put his hand on my knee, tilting his head pointing to a large bruise that even I hadn't noticed. "That I don't know where that came from to be honest". He looked down at it and pointed to himself. "Maybe, I don't know." I looked up at him and saw him getting closer to me. I gulped anxiously. "U-uh what are you doing Michael?" He got close enough to me and pulled me into his chest. "Michael?" He pulled me down with him and closed his eyes. Even if he was wearing a mask I could still feel his hot breath hitting my neck as it entered through the mask and out. It sent shivers down my spine. His grip on me was tight and I felt constricted. A literal 6'0 ft murder has me enveloped in his arms. I'm so confused as to why he hadn't killed me. I should just be lucky he didn't. I felt my eyelids becoming heavy and I sighed. I'm tired as well. Might as well sleep and dream I was anywhere but here.