mystery mornings

Y/N POV

With my eyes still closed I stretch my sore limbs out in bed, my prickly unshaved legs clawing against my bed sheets. I yawn, rubbing my swollen eyes, feeling as if I'm nailed to the bed and can't get up.

It's been a rough couple of weeks, everyday only seeming to get worse and worse. The only thing keeping me sane is my girlfriend Jade. I move my leg around the bed, blindly searching for her. When I don't feel her anywhere is when I decide to open my eyes, only to realize I'm not in my own bed.

How did I get here? I don't remember spending the night at Jade's... we're almost always at my place.

I sit up in bed, my hand instantly shooting up to rub my head that pounds the second I sit up.

"What the hell did I drink last night?" I groan.

"I think the question is: how much did you drink last night?" A soft, thick and familiar accent says from the doorway.

I look up to see my beautiful tan skinned girlfriend smiling at me with a tray in hand. She wears loose grey shorts and a white tank top that clings to her bare torso. Her wildly curly hair is lazily put up into a messy bun with strands of hair hanging loosely off the frame of her face like bangs. She walks over to me in bed and places the tray over my legs, moving the napkins and meal to make sure everything is properly in place.

"Here is some medicine for your body aches, some green juice for the hangover, and i made you bacon, and an omelette." She looks up at me and lifts the glasses that tip off her nose.

I try not to let it show that the position shes in right now is making me melt. Her arms are on either side of me as she leans over the tray. Although she's in a very dominant position, she smiles and leans over, kissing the top of my nose.

I blush and pucker my lips to which she giggles and leans down to peck my lips.

"Now please eat baby" she rubs her hand up and down my leg before walking away.

"Wait- where are you going?"

"I've gotta go clean the kitchen baby"

"Oh- okay" I say, even though I want her to stay in bed with me and maybe explain to me what the hell happened last night.

Jade stays at the doorway, watching me as I reluctantly dig into the tray of food she gave me. She lets out a sigh and turns around, crawling into bed with me.

"You have me wrapped around your finger hun, do you know that?" She days as she pressed her nose into my neck, her hot breath scaling down my skin as she speaks. She finishes off by kissing my neck and I feel my face start to heat up even more.

"Babe what happened last night?" I ask as I take a bite of bacon.

"That's what I'd like to know" she says leaning on her elbow as she looks at me.

"So you were drunk too?"

"No- I was getting my stuff ready to come over like I always do when you came knocking on my door completely smashed"

"I did?"

Jade nods, searching my face for answers, "you can't remember anything from yesterday?"

"Well...I remember waking up and getting a text...and I felt really sad so I called Louis and- that's all I can remember" I scratch my head trying to remember any other detail I can but my memory is too blurred.

"Do you remember who the text was from?"

"No- I can't I'm sorry" I sigh.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Why don't we call Louis and see how he's doing and try to piece this all together alright?"