Beyond Wow...

I tried. I had every intention of taking it slow for her. But I'm no saint. Jesus, the sight of her in that sexy black lace was more than I could handle. Thank god she's on board.

I throw her on the bed and then I'm on top of her kissing her. I start with her lips and then work my way down. I suck her nipple through the lace first and then I pull it to the side and take the hard bud in my mouth. Her back arches off the bed. I move over to the other side and do the same thing. Then I kiss down her flat stomach and slide her underwear off. She arches her back again and reaches behind her to take off her bra. She's completely naked in front of me and she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I kiss her again. I could kiss her for hours. She wraps a leg around me and uses it to pull me against her core. I'm hard as a rock and she groans in my mouth at the contact. I take my hand and move her leg off me so I can push her open. I trail my hand up her thigh and slide my finger between her folds. She's so wet. I push my finger deep inside her and she bucks against my hand and moans.

I slide in another finger and she throws her head back. I kiss my way back down her body and then I lick her clit while my fingers are still inside her. I move my fingers out and slide my tongue in. As I taste all of her I look up and see her watching me. I take the fingers that were just inside her and rub them along her bottom lip. She takes them in her mouth and sucks hard. My dick jumps. It's beyond excited and it wants to be in her mouth. She lets go of my fingers and I go back to rubbing and licking her until she finally cries out.

"Yes. God, don't stop Leo. Please."

I ride out the wave with her and feel her tighten around my fingers. I get up on my knees and lose my underwear. As my dick springs free I see her eyes on me. I take myself into my hand and stroke a few times before she sits up and leans forward to take me in her mouth.

"Fuck." I place my hand on the back of her head. She takes me deep into her mouth then she pulls me out. She licks my balls and then all the way up my shaft. She looks up at me as she slowly licks the tip and the bead of moisture that's there. "Jesus christ, you're killing me women." I pull her up so we're both kneeling in middle of the bed. "What do you want Emma?"

"I want you." Her cheeks turn pink as I wait her out. "I want to taste you. All of you."

I groan and then I kiss her. We lay down on the bed and then she gets on top of me. As she kisses me she rubs her wetness on me. I grip her hips and hold her tight as I move against her. She sits up and throws her head back and takes her breasts into her hands and she continues to rub against me.

"God Emma, you're beautiful and you feel so good."

She looks at me and she moves just the right way so that I slide inside her.

"Fuck Emma." I grab her hips and hold her in place. "I thought you wanted to suck my dick."

"I do but I also what to feel you inside of me. You feel so good Leo." She starts to move her hips and she feels amazing. "I'm so close. I wanna come again."

"Whatever you want baby. I'm all yours."

She reaches down and rubs her clit as she moves up and down me. I watch as she's totally in control of what's happening. She's so confident and sexy like this. I hold back. I want her to find her release before I lose control. I sit up and take her nipple my mouth and she starts to tighten around me. I sit back so I can watch her as she comes.

"Oh, god. Yes. Fuck, Leo."

She leans forward and kisses me. Then she pulls off of me and kisses her way down my body until she takes my dick in her mouth.

"Jesus Christ Emma." She takes all of me. "That feels so fucking good. Yes, baby." She moves down to my balls and sucks on them as her hand moves up and down my dick. Then she takes me deep again and I hold the back of her head as I thrust into her mouth. My release is fast and hard. She takes every last drop and when I'm all done she moves back up and kisses me. Damn, that was amazing. I lay there breathing hard.

"Wow." Is all I can say.

"Wow? Is that a good wow or a bad wow?"

I roll so I'm on top of her and then I brush the hair out her face. "That was beyond wow. That was fucking fantastic. That was things dreams are made of."

She laughs. "Now I know you're bullshiting me."

"I am not. Seriously, Emma, why don't you realize how damn sexy you are."

"I've never felt sexy or like I was good with anyone else. But with you... things are different. The way you look at me, that makes me feel sexy. And my body reacts to you in a way it never has before. Seriously, sometimes I think I could have an orgasm just from the way look at me."

"Wouldn't that be fun? I would definitely make you come all the time. In public."

She hits my shoulder. "Yeah, that wouldn't be embarrassing at all."

"It would be hot is what it would be." I kiss her again. "Sorry about dinner. You have any food in the fridge? I can cook for you to make it up to you."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Come on." I climb out of bed and grab my jeans. As I slide them on she goes into the bathroom. I head out to the kitchen and start looking through her refrigerator when I hear her behind me I ask, "How about breakfast for dinner? I make a mean-" As I turn around I see her in sexy little see-through white shorts and tank. "Jesus Christ, how in the hell am I supposed to cook when all I want to do is eat you."

"Who are you to talk? Look at you. In those jeans and nothing else. You Leo Baker are incredibly sexy."

I close the refrigerator door and go to her. I pick her up and set her on the kitchen island. Then I proceeded to show her just how sexy she is.