Chapter 23- Sarah

Ignore my mistakes plz....

My school is starting from tommorow, because this is my final year in school, I also wanted to concerntrate on my studies, so Update will me kinda slow ,many not because I already learned everything in Quarantine 😌

Jungkook Pov

" After what Bogum did to Chaeyoung, he came to me....He told me everything...He was after you Jungkook....he wanted to all of the time " I looked at the lawyer " but he saw Chaeyoung changing her clothes, he took photos for her....he wanted to have some fun " I scoffed..Taehyung grabbed my hand tightly.

" He blackmailed her for days....and on Anniversary's day....4 hours before the party, he took her into his room, where he was staying and " The lawyer showed me the video....I remember.

"I will show you how I did that "

"first I warp my belt around his neck "

"I choke her "

I clearly remember him saying that, he just my best friend, he reined her life " Why do you still have this video ?" I asked him, feeling anger, he chuckled " I liked the video...I stood up, which made the chair fall...I was about to punch him but stopped by Taehyung " there are cameras Jungkook " He whispered to me.

I looked at him, he was looking worried, I turn around and looked at the lawyer again...his disgusting smirk....I punched him on his face, he whimpers...I grabbed the money from the table in one hand and grabbed Taehyung's hand " do you think I'm weak " I glared at him...he gulped and shook his head.

We were about to go but I stopped...I went to him and snached his phone " I'm taking this " I said in dead serious tune " let's go " I said to Taehyung, who was looking so shocked..

Taehyung Pov

After meeting that lawyer, me and Bun were sitting in a pastry Shop...to be honest I also wanted to punch that man...but I stopped....but when Kookie punched him, I felt happy....I'm proud of him....I was looking at him, who was drinking his banana milk.... looking outside the window.

He's so cute, but he is still angry I know

He's so cute, but he is still angry I know...of course I am too, The painful screams of Chaeyoung hurt me, even I don't know her.... Jungkook must be feeling more hurt, should I hug him? No he will scold me again.

" Hyung " I hurriedly looked up at him  " yes ?" I softly said...he looked at me with tearly eyes, I can't see him hurt , I stood up and went to sit beside him " I-I'm s-" I stopped him and hugged " it's okay " I Whispered to him....he clenched my shirt tightly... people looked at us but I don't care.

" Okay stop crying " I whispered...He hide his face in my chest, I don't know if he love me or not, I will be always there for him...even if he will hurt me  " C-chaeyoung " I know what he is trying to say, it wasn't his fault " hey He was Bogum, you didn't do anything...it's not your fault he was lusty over you " I tried to make him understand.

" What he done to Chaeyoung was not good, and it wasn't any of your fault, stop thinking about it " I said...he sobbed and hugged me tightly.

After few minutes he calm down and pulled away from the hug " Let's go " He said , I nodded my head....all the time he was looking down, I can't see him like this " Jungkook....why don't you show me around the city " I said smiling, he looked at me " I don't know " He said in a little voice.

" How about beach " I said...he just slightly nodded his head....I grabbed his hand and inintertwined our fingers, this move made him starlted little...I pulled him toward the because, which was in front of us " Jungkook who is Mincho?" I asked him.

He looked at me frowning " You mean Minho ?" I nodded my head, Mincho is better, he smiled a little " He was a very good friend of mine in college " He said, I nodded my head " Let me tell you something....about my Second and heart breaking breakup " He sighed " How many break up you have Tae " He called me Tae!.

" Only two...after this break up, I started all of that, one night stands and more " He stopped walking " Let's sit there " I nodded my head...we sat down near the waves " Her name was Sarah " ......

Flash Black

I was walking towards Sarah's room, I saw her standing in front of the mirror, getting ready....while talking to someone " Yeah I will be there...I said I will be there " But today is our 2 years anniversary, where is she going ?...I went towards her and stood behind her.

She looked at me through the mirror and rolled her eyes " where are you going?" I asked her softly " going out with friends " She said in a cold tune " But I planned a dinner tonight, and it's out an-" She stopped me " I'm bored I'd all these simple dinners Kim Taehyung " She said and strat walking towards the door.

" Sarah listen to me " I stood in front of her, blocking the way " What is it Taehyung!" she literally shouted " if you don't want to go out, I can show you the paintings I drew for you " I said, still smiling...I just wanted spent time with her....She sigh.

" For God sake Taehyung....I'm tried of all these simple dinners, waiting for you all day and your ugly painting " I was hurt, but I didn't showed it on my face " you promised me something, I guess you forgot....let's break up " she said and went away.

Present

Now me and Jungkook were standing in front of each other " That time, dad wasn't rich...I was just a simple boy in college, Not The Kim Taehyung " I said " she wanted money ...that's why she left me "  I said " I'm sorry " He was about to say something more, but someone pushed....he fall on my chest And our lips met.

" Sorry !" The woman bumped into Jungkook apologized....Jungkook wide his eyes and tried to stood up....I grabbed his waist and kissed him, I will apologise to him later, but I want to kiss him now....I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him, He was blushing madly...while still shocked.

I chuckled, he hit my chest " Kim Taehyung! Control yourself! I'm not your one night stand " He said glaring at me, I know he is now, because he is my life partner " That was my first kiss " he pout and stood up, nooo! I mentally whined " Sorry I-" he glared at me " Next time I will kick you on your balls " He said and give me one more little punch on my chest..

I don't mind, he can through a chair on my face, I will gladly take it " let's go now " At least he won't balm himself now...I ran behind him " Why are you running?" I asked him " because I want to " he mumbled.

His lips were so soft, I can't wait to kiss him again, am I really mentally screaming like a teenage girl in love? Well I'm in love....and my lover is Jeon Jungkook, what do you expect from me ?.

_____________________
Chapter 23

Already Chapter 23 wow, this story is gonna be really long

Because after Bogum's chapter ( I mean his case ) There will be many Taekook chapters...sooo

Favourite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰