Death In Despair

- "Brother, are you okay?"

- "How did all this happen?"

- "Ohho, is this man alive at all?"

-"Please, someone call an ambulance immediately."

─━──━─❖─━──━─

Thus slowly the crowd gathered around me. Yeah, I just had an accident, collided with a very large truck. I was crossing the road this time . But it seems better to call it a murder than an accident. Yes, murder. I was murdered.

I can only feel the presence of people standing in front of my eyes but I can't see them. Everything around seems blurry. Am I dead? Or I'm standing at the last moment of death. Don't know, I really don't know anything.

I'm Neil. No, I'm not as popular as Neil Armstrong, but I wanted to be something bigger. That's why I wrote my name in the book of dishonest people by joining a mighty gang.

This mighty gang has a rule.
No one will be able to enter here easily. And once he gets here, he won't be able to leave the gang until he dies. And if he leaves, he will have to leave his own life. So when you join here, you have to cut your hand and swear by saying this.

I also took this oath. Because then that was my only wish, my only goal. And it was unthinkable to leave.

─━──━─❖─━──━─

I am being taken to the operation theater on a stretcher in the hospital. The poor people are trying to save me. But I know nothing will work. And luckily if I survives, it will be even more miserable.

Uhh...It seems that the limbs are pulling and tearing from my body. And put a huge stone in my chest. I can't breathe. It's not letting me breathe. Right now, only one face is floating in front of my eyes. A simple innocent face, who was standing on the side of the road, waiting for me. Just for me.....

One spring afternoon I was walking along the path responding to the call of the cuckoo. That day I first met Sporshia. I probably wouldn't have believed the word 'love at first sight' if I hadn't met her that day.

At one point I told her my thoughts. And she immediately agreed. But I hide my real identity.

The next few days went well.

But one time she got to know my real identity. I thought she would leave me.But making me surprised, Sporshia pressed her hands together and begged me to let go of everything. But I left those two hands ruthlessly.

I thought she came into my life like a spring wind, just like the spring wind will go away again. It will not be difficult to forget.

But I couldn't. I couldn't live without her and couldn't able to forget. So I gave up everything. And that's why so many threats come from my gang for breaking the terms.

But I ignored those threats and ran to her. But I was too late. Her marriage was settled. But the poor girl loved me so much that she agreed to run away with me.

Today we were supposed to escape. And I was going to her. But, but couldn't to reach her...

The poor girl may still be standing, waiting for me on the way. Maybe she is gonna stand just like that, all night long...
Then she will return in despair to the house from which she had departed forever.

Maybe she'll think I've cheated on her again. But may never know that I died on the street just twenty hands behind her. Yes, died ....

───※ ·❆· ※───

After two hours...
The sergeon came out of the operation theater with a great frustration. He took off his surgical mask and looked at the waiting people and said,

-"I'm sorry. The patient is dead."

━━━━━━━༺The End༻━━━━━━━

Hello beautiful readers....
Thank you so much for reading this story...💜💜💜

English is not my first language and
this is the first English story I've ever written...
So, please forgive me if you find any mistake 🙏

If you like it then don't forget to vote and please comment here to let me know about your opinion of the story.😄

Love you all....❤️❤️❤️
_Novalise_