Chapter 12

Zhan got in the car after the discussion with Yibo outside the car. The atmosphere was awkward since Zhan had to tell Xihan that he won't be coming with him tonight. Though Xihan might have figured out on his own, it sure was quite awkward to talk to him about it. 
Xihan~ Zhan called his brother who was deep in his phone texting.

Xihan looked up at his brother was who trying to say something but failing to find the right words. Yes gege~

Zhan looked at Yibo who was smirking looking at the front mirror while starting his car.
I won't be coming home tonight. Zhan finally managed to say but looked away.

Xihan understood just as the looks of Zhan and Yibo spoke thousand words, he stifled a laugh as he spoke Gege~ I have some assignment, soo I would be staying at my friends house you can drop me off at the bus stop and go anywhere you want. He grinned as he looked down to his scrolling through the messages.

Yibo grinned as he started the car while Zhan looked out of the window since he felt uncomfortable.

*****

Dropping Xihan off to the bus stop, Yibo drove back to the penthouse, Zhan who was worried how intense the night would get was still not sure what Yibo had in his mind for the night, he knew what the special night meant, but he had no idea how intense it would get. Yibo walked in his penthouse loosening tie and adjusting the sleeves of his shirt, he walked off straight to his bed room, followed by Zhan who was stuck in his thoughts and walked off in a bit of a daze way on his way to his bedroom. 

When Zhan entered the room Yibo was already in the shower, he sat at the edge of the bed fiddling with his shirt, he looked around the room since he never had seen it in proper lights. He found pictures of Yibo and other weird posters of some band, probably Yibo liked them, further looking he could see the pictures of him being close with a woman who he assumed to be his ex girlfriend or something. Yibo didn't have any family picture, which Zhan saw as a typical spoiled son of a rich family. Zhan laid back on the bed and saw the ceiling as his thoughts drifted back to his own family members, he sure was young when his parents had died and it fell upon his shoulder to take of his little brother. He worked hard and studied hard taking care of his brother, just the thought of him kept him going and working hard for him.

As he kept staring at the ceiling, he smelled a sweet fragrance across the room, as his shifted to the direction in which the fragrance arise, he saw Yibo in towel wrapped around his hip, his hair dripping wet with the shower he had taken and body steaming with the warm wet droplets, he walked over to his cupboard to find his sweat pant as he removed the towel which fell on the floor elegantly Zhan watched him without a single blink in his eyes. Yibo wore his sweat pant and smirked at the facial reaction Zhan had. He walked over to Zhan as he pushed him pinning him on the bed.

Seems like someone has already set the mood or the night~ Yibo grinned at the dazed Zhan.

Zhan who finally returned back to reality looked away from Yibo as he felt the warm pink blush creep over his face. ummm..... I-

Zhan was about to justify himself but Yibo waited no more, he pounced upon his lips like a hungry tiger savoring every inches of Zhan's mouth, his wet warm cavern tasted sweet from the earlier strawberry dessert he had ate, made the kiss even more sweet, Yibo pinned Zhan's hand over his head, as Zhan arched his body over the slight arousal he felt in his pant. Yibo bit Zhan's lips making it bleed a bit causing Zhan to whimper at his action, he broke from the kiss and walked off to the cupboard opening it to get something.

Zhan who was still not over the kiss, felt a slight pain in his lips due to the earlier bite from Yibo over his lips. Zhan was shocked to see how aroused he was as he felt the prominent bulge in his pant, at the same time he was ashamed that he was hard and horny just by a kiss. Yibo came back with lot of toys in his hand, Zhan looked at them and was really panicking how and what would each toy do his body. For him they looked like some deadly weapon which he felt would be used for torture.