Chapter-3

The day went by fine though Bella was still mad at Marco, Marco was still obsessed with Amelia, and Amelia was still lost in her thoughts about the secret message. Though she didn't like the idea of a Secret Admirer as it is a little cliche, she didn't mind the feel she got thinking about the sweet note. Jack and Tyler were the ones leading the troop to the top of the mountain which was in front of the gate of the resort to see the view.

Marco being least interested in the hill heist, was the last one to follow and in the middle were Amelia and Bella.

"What were you hiding in the kitchen?", Bella asked, but when she noticed Amelia's absent mindedness, she shook her hand in front of her eyes.

Amelia smiled at her foolishness as Bella repeated her question.

"What were you hiding in the kitchen?", she asked.

"Why'd you think I'll hide something?", she asked trying to dodge the answer.

"Seriously I know you and I def know when you are nervous", she said.

"Hey guys we are almost here", Jack said in excitement from half a mile away, as they had already reached.

"Look at their energy", Bella said, as both the girls took the pace so as to reach in time.

As for Marco, he was a mile away. Dragging his lazy little ass up the hill.

The view that they saw from the Clift was a sight sure not to miss. In front of them were a few valleys from which the fog rose up. All they saw was a complete mixture of greenery of the mountain jungles and the white fog.

They reached the resort in the evening and felt asleep on the couch next to each other due to the exhaustion

They reached the resort in the evening and felt asleep on the couch next to each other due to the exhaustion. Bella woke up in an hour around 6 and kicked all the asses that were on the couch.
"We are not here to waste our time sleeping", she said as she literally threw water on Marco's face. Poor soul. He was still on Bella's target for his morning doing.
They decided to shower and meet downstairs to go for a few drinks in the resort's bar.
Amelia was the first one to get ready, wearing a black leather leggings with a lack high neck and a beige coat for the evening chills with ankle suede high boots. Bella descended really stairs of the villa wearing a red body on dress under a black long coat. Marco was the next to come down wearing a white shirt under a black leather jacket with jeans. Tyler and Jack decided to call it a day as the two refused to leave their room.
The three of them walked on the dimly lighted path of the lawn as they moved towards the resort's bar.
They expected they would be the only ones in the bar but that surely wasn't the case.
The dimly lit bar had around 25-30 people of different age groups. On one table sat a family, talking over a few drinks.
And the bachelors were on the bar counter, while the others danced their way through the night on the beats of the DJ.