adopting the coochie licker😋

Pepper was getting hella old and Bil was tired of that bitch. Billie wanted a puppy. So, her ass got up and got what she wanted. Billie and her family went to an adoption center because of some charity shit where she got to play with puppies and pick the one she wanted to take home. Billie was holding puppies in the play pin with them, "Billie, which one do you want?" the lady asked her
"Uh.. I'll take this one. It's cute." Bil smirked at the dog.
She got up from the play pin and brushed all the puppies off of her carefully, "here you go," the adoption center lady owner said holding the male puppy up to where you could see his wiener sticking out Billies way. "Hot." Bil whispered under her breath.
"What's that?" the lady asked,
"Uh nothin."
Aw he looks so innocent, but he won't be anymore after what she's gonna make him do.

The next day, Bil and her fam all got up and went to the adoption center again and took home the dog. In the car on the way home, Billies mother asked them what they wanted to name him. "Billie, Finneas, what do y'all wanna name him?"
"I don't know yet. I'm thinking about it." Bil said. "Honestly, i don't know. I'll let Billie pick." Finneas laughed. Billies mean ass had the urge to slam finneas's face into the car door because of the way he laughed- anyways, when they got home, Bil put the dog down and let him explore their house.
Since her purple dildo broke, peppers tongue is all rusted and old, and she's single asf, she could let the dog be her new dildo. fresh tongue fresh coochie. 3 days later, she finally figured out a name for the dog. Shark. Billie wanted to call him shark. Her mom and her dad were out helping with support and feed while finneas was at claudias house. Basically she was home alone with Shark.

read next chapter to see what happens next 😏😏😏😏😏