Broken Boy ~am I still loved?~ (pt.5)

Jin's POV

I couldn't believe what our maknae did. No matter how much I tried to process what just happened in my head, I couldn't. I couldn't believe our maknae would do anything like that to Chim. Sure he could be a brat sometimes but he never ever would hurt others on purpose. I couldn't understand what made him even think of beating our little baby for NO GOOD REASON. Even if he had a good reason to punish her he knows better than to punish anyone out of anger. He deserves a very harsh punishment for what he had just done and I know by the look on our leader and Yoongi's face they will make sure the maknae will learn an unforgettable painful lesson. Namjoon is usually the softest when it comes to disciplining the maknaes. But if you ever cross his line then he will have no mercy on them. And what I mean by no mercy is no matter how much they beg, cry or scream he won't lower the punishment not even by an inch. And well Yoongi I'm sure you guys all know by now how strict he is with the maknaes. Honestly I'm glad I'm the oldest one in this house.

There was something about the look he had in his eyes when we left the poor maknae alone in the room. I couldn't tell what exactly it was but something was off. He looked...sad. He must be scared of the promised punishment but... he looked sad not scared. Did something happen to him? Why is he acting out so much these days. Did...did we do something to him? Have I been a good hyung to him...to the boys...?

"Hyung Hyung? Hyung!!!"

Yoongi's voice echoed through my thoughts and I realized all the boys were staring at me strangely.

"What do you think? Hyung?"
Namjoon asked

"Umm..about what?"

"About how we punish that brat!" Taehyug said impatiently

"Were you even listening to us? Hyung?" Said Hobi

"No sorry. But I just think we need calm ourselves a little. We would never punish anyone out of anger remember?"

"But isn't that what he did to Chim!?" Jimin said angrily

"That doesn't mean we'll do the same!"

"Hyung we know. We won't punish him out of anger." Namjoon calmly assured

I took a deep breath as sit back on the couch.

"So..? How are we punishing him?"

"Well, we discussed while you were drifting off somewhere that 6 of us will punish him and for each punishment he will be getting different implements." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"No"

"No?" All 5 of them looked at me as if I was stupid.

"No, that's too much"

"Hyung!!" Taehyug exclaimed

"Taehyug. Don't raise your voice at me" I said glaring at him. "I know what he had done is absolutely unacceptable but no, getting spank by all of us will only scare him. And that's obviously not the reason why we punish him. We do want him to learn and remember his lesson from it but we don't wanna scare him away."

After few minutes of silence Yoongi spoke up

"You are right Hyung. We don't wanna scare him. But it is also true that he should be severely punished for what he has done." I nodded in agreement. "So.. 4 of us will give him spanking 20 witch each implements then he will receive 20 which the switch on his calves." In my opinion that was still harsh. But considering what he has done today that sounded reasonable enough to say yes.

"Alright but no more than 20."

"Good" Namjoon said. "Jin hyung, Yoongi Hyung, Hobi and I will give him spanking. Then you two will give him switch 10 each. Okay?"