Chapter 96

Before leaving for the Chinese New Year to the countryside of G city, Aunt Chen asked people to collect their luggage.

"City G is as cold as City B. Miss is afraid of the cold, you must keep warm. The old man's family ..." After thinking about it, Aunt Chen stopped talking. Instead, the commander packed up Nuonuo's clothes and also a doll bear.

Why were so many things taken with them?

Nuonuo couldn't help laughing.

When Nuonuo saw the bodyguards bringing fresh fruits and vegetables, and the chef was with them, Nuonuo finally understood more deeply why Grandpa Qiu hated Qiu Li.

This man really made people want to kill him.

Aunt Chen didn't go with them. She wanted to go home and reunite with her family.

Qiu Li put on his home clothes, he wore the standard two-piece. With a windbreaker shirt, he looked exceptionally handsome.

"Did your dad come over to see you at the New Year?" He said with a bit of ridicule. He wasn't happy. If the Song family didn't come in order to show their respect for Nuonuo, he would've taken Nuonuo back there after he had finished his company affairs.

No matter how downcast the Song family was, they were still elders.

But her dad gave her only to try to please him, and never thought about Nuonuo's future status.

Nuonuo naturally thought of this too, and she sighed softly in her heart. If the original owner was there, she might be angry.

Nuonuo nodded.

Soon Song Zhan, Zhao Jie and Song Lian came in.

Song Lian was holding a gift, and she seemed to be embarrassed. She dared not look at Qiu Li.

Qiu Li sat on the sofa, "Mr. Song, you can talk to Nuonuo."

The smile on Song Zhan's face froze, and then he said, "Yes, I just came to see Nuonuo."

Nuonuo felt that Song Zhan was also miserable. Qiu Li was already arrogant, and this man's boot licking habit would make Qiu Li despise him more.

Qiu Li didn't let them sit down. As guests, they didn't even dare to sit down.

Zhao Jie didn't have the same fierceness as before, and said with a smile, "l have something to say to Xiao Nuonuo, can I go to Nuonuo's room?"

When they left, Song Zhan and Qiu Li had the opportunity to talk about something that was beneficial to the company.

Nuonuo didn't want to let the atmosphere continue to be awkward. She thought about it. Qiu Li didn't like others to go to the second floor, so she said, "Let's go to the piano room."

She also wanted to know what the mother would say to her.

Zhao Jie looked at Qiu Li, and Qiu Li bent his lips, "Since Nuonuo is willing, go."

The three went to the piano room. The piano room was very spacious and covered with soft carpets. The musical instruments that girls might like were arranged all over.

Nuonuo rarely came there. She was poor in reality and had no money or time to learn how to play instruments.

She couldn't play the piano.

Song Lian came in with envy in her eyes. The Song family was glorious, but Song Zhan was scared by the panic of bankruptcy, so he wasn't very generous.

Zhao Jie couldn't keep her smile. She hated Nuonuo. When she thought of Nuonuo, she would think of her mother who destroyed her family.

"Your last name is Song, and now you are following CEO Qiu, but you also have to think about your family. See if CEO Qiu is willing to help the Song family get the remaining shares when he is in a good mood. Don't let our family raise you in vain."

Nuonuo was stunned, and then the softness on her face disappeared.

"Aunt Zhao, you hate me. I understand, but cheating is a matter between two people. You dare not get angry with dad but you blamed my mom. They are both wrong, but I had no choice whether to come to this world or not. I'm only eighteen years old, as old as your daughter, it's not good to live in the Qiu house," Nuonuo didn't even know whose emotions made her angry, hers or the original owner's.

"I didn't marry Qiu Li. I am just a gift you gave Qiu Li. I am good as long as he's happy, even if he kills me, all of you will laugh and get compensated. You raised me? No, the Song Company had rose from the dead. You know how it happened. The moment I came to the Qiu Family, the kindness was almost paid off."

Zhao Jie knew that the former Song Nuonuo was rebellious, but she didn't expect that she was clever.