Chapter 39

oh hell we meet again

Bruno walked me to my first class after the twins parted. Unluckily for me, Bruno has essential English so I am stuck in my class alone. "I can't believe that my first lesson just had to be bloody English". I groaned walking lazily to the classroom. Bruno smirked at me then kissed my forehead. "don't get into too much trouble twinny". With that he left leaving me stranded. "don't count on it bubba"! I yelled chuckling to myself as he turned back red as tomato embarrassed at his nickname being called out. I opened the classroom door not knocking just barging in. "excuse me who are you and why are you interrupting MY class". The old hag scolded in her old bitchy voice. Jeeze I already know this woman is going to be annoying. Maybe I should just ditch school and become a stripper or something. But knowing my so-called overprotective brothers and dad I somehow think that won't be allowed. "Breanna Car-Moretti". I said bluntly making her eyes widened and her face fall in horror.

Why does everyone act this way at the mention of my last name or family?

She cleared her throat and walked up to me crossing her arms. "and why were you late to class? It is not a very great way to start a new school". I scoffed loudly earning some snickers. "Jesus woman you are already causing me a bloody headache with your screeching like seriously what has got your knickers all twisted in a knot". I groaned running my hands down my face dramatically. "and to answer your 'question' I am new so I had to go to the principal's office. I thought teachers knew these things". I muttered under my breath getting lots of chuckles and snickers. "Just find a seat, Miss Moretti". She sneered causing me to grin. "Of course, wouldn't want to disturb your class". I chirped sarcasm dripping in my voice. I looked around ignoring all the smirking students and glaring bitchy girls and my eyes landed at the back-corner seat.

Bing goes the dynamite

I noticed a boy sitting in the seat with sunglasses on and the whole 'bad boy wannabe look' going on for him. He had his headphones on and was writing or drawing something in a book seeming disinterested in the class altogether. I slid all his things out of my space and shoved it into his side of the desk which seemed to catch his attention. He pulled his headphones out and yelled at me. "Hey watch it"! I rolled my eyes and slumped back in the seat already over this 45-minute torture. The miss teacher bitchiness scowled at us but then averted her attention back at the whiteboard behind her. The wannabe bad boy kept his glare at me burning daggers at me behind his sunglasses. I mean so far from what I can see he is pulling the look better than my brothers. He's got the whole mysterious and 'don't fuck with me' vibe going on for him so I do hand it out to him. When the miss bitchiness started her lecture the bad boy wannabe took off his sunglasses and half leaned. "why the hell did you think it was ok to sit here". he hisses showing a small hint of an accent. "why do you care princess? It is not like your name was on here"? I looked at him smirking but my smirk was wiped off when I saw the boy in front of me. He was the most gorgeous most handsome man I had ever seen in my life. He had the sharpest jawline I had ever seen and the most piercing bright green eyes. His dark raven hair was brushed messily but it looked so perfect at the same time. the man in front of me put me in a trance. A trance I had never experienced to be in and have never experienced ever. I have never felt this way ever or seen a guy like this ever. "you can stop checking me out now". His voice was so deep and you could hear the faint Spanish accent among it. but my thoughts were completely snapped back when I comprehended what he said and when I saw his irritating smirk forming on his amused face.. "check you out hmm? No thank you I was just thinking about how much of a typical bad boy wannabe you can be. So, don't let it go to your head". I said shrugging slightly smirking. I was lying my ass off but he will never need to know that. "whatever you say brit". He cheered smugly making me scowl. "Brit"? I asked cocking an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes annoyed and clicked his tongue like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "your accent". I huffed out and rolled my eyes. "wow you're so observant". I said sarcastically making air quotes. the rest of the lesson I choose to ignore the annoying nuisance next to me and focus on miss bitchiness (Mrs rogers). But the stupid ignorant annoying idiot next to me kept on annoying. He first kept on repeatedly poking me with his pencil so I grabbed it and snapped it in half. So now he is poking me with his finger making it almost impossibly tempting to grab his hand and snap his finger in half.