Accidentally

Your POV

The two of you who so graciously fell asleep on the couch, with you in Kusuo's arms, were rudely awakened by the ringing of someone's phone. Both of you groggily reached for your phones.

-it's mine.- you then relaxed your arm and snuggled closer to Kusuo before trying to go back to sleep. Kusuo answered his phone and had a conversation with who I'm guessing is his mom.

'Was that your mom? She was probably worried because you didn't come home.'

-actually thats exactly what it is.- Kusuo put his phone back in his pocket before grabbing you and scooting you up closer to him before he relaxed his body and tried to go back to sleep as well.

'What did you tell her?'

-that I'm spending the night again.-

'Wait, what time is it?' You reached for your phone which was on the little black coffee table next to your couch. You picked up the phone before setting it back down.

-so what time is it?- you opened your eyes back up again before looking back over at your phone.

'That is an excellent question.' This time you grabbed your phone using your powers and checked the time to be 11:16 p.m. since when you're reading in your head the words go through your head, so when you read the time Saiki could clearly hear it. You start shuffling around and try to get off the couch.

-hey where are you going?- you looked back at the boy with blurry vision, still kind of tired.

'My bed, want to come with?' Upon hearing that Saiki also starting getting off the couch.

-yes.- the two of you then walked to you room before getting in the bed and sleeping together. In the middle of the night Kusuo ended up snuggling up to you again, you were warm he was cold.

Morning

You were both still in your bed, you had woken up before your alarm even rang, as you opened your eyes just a little bit in the morning light that was let through a slit in your curtains. This was one of the first times that you had actually had a good rest, sure sleeping at Kusuo's House wasn't all bad, but sleeping in your bed with him made everything better. The boy still had a pretty strong grip around your waist and his head on your shoulder. It was time to get up but this was so comfortable and you didn't want to wake him, this is all you've ever wanted. The annoying sound of your alarm clock started to wake him but you immediately quieted it.

Since you two need breakfast and you didn't want to move, you used your powers to prepare breakfast without moving so that when you decided it was time to get up you would already have breakfast. You were contemplating if you should even get up when a familiar voice appeared in your head.

-we should get up.- startled, you turned over to see the pink haired boy who's eyes were now open.

'How long have you been awake?'

-since before you woke up.-

'Then why couldn't I hear you thinking? If you're conscious, you have thoughts and I can hear all your thoughts.'

-because my blocking power was activated because they're slowly coming back.- the boy still looked so peaceful, and kind of adorable.

-don't you dare.-

'My mind just kinda thinks things, almost all of them I don't do but that doesn't mean that I don't want to not do them. Just depends on the thought, And also, when you get your powers back can we still talk like this, I mean we can turn that power off whenever right? This has been really nice being able to talk to you like this. The only reason I wouldn't like that is because I don't want you to know my secrets but by now you know everything about me.'