Chapter 6

Wanwan: Miya?
Miya: Uh.. yes?
Wanwan: Why're you daydreaming?
Miya: I'm fine, I'm just confused about what to write.. 😅
Lesley: Just tell'em about your experience yesterday.. When you were kidnapped by the devil
Miya: Not kidnapped anyway, more precisely I met the wrong person.. huft..
Layla: Be careful next time, Miya..
Miya: Okay okay..

Miya: Hm..

Miya started writing her experiences yesterday in her notebook, she wrote..

Miya: "Yesterday, I walked fearfully, I felt someone was following me from behind so I ran, when I ran I stopped in front of someone I thought that was the coach, but when I mentioned the code, he didn't answer me, when I looked up at his face. He was so scary and so ugly, I was speechless and couldn't do anything, if I ran away, I was afraid I would even meet another ghost that was more sinister, he didn't hurt me anyway.. He just looked at me with a serious look and my face immediately turned pale and my gaze was blank, when I wanted to leave, he held my hand, I immediately went limp and more frightened, thank God, there was a coach who found me and he immediately disappeared, And I returned to camp safely. " (Author: And everything Miya tells is a lie 🙂)

Coach: TIME'S UP! All stop writing! The women's team will advance first, Layla please advance..

Layla also told all of her experiences yesterday, the night went smoothly, she told us with nervous feelings, then it was Lesley's turn, Lesley was nervous too but she chose to be confident in front of her friends, and... It was Miya's turn, who knows why, every students look more serious listening to Miya's experience, because they all know yesterday's events that plagued Miya.

Miya: Yesterday, I walked fearfully, I felt someone was following me from behind so I ran, when I ran I stopped in front of someone I thought that was the coach, but when I mentioned the code, he didn't answer me, when I looked up at his face. He was so scary and so ugly, I was speechless and couldn't do anything, if I ran away, I was afraid I would even meet another ghost that was more sinister, he didn't hurt me anyway.. He just looked at me with a serious look and my face immediately turned pale and my gaze was blank, when I wanted to leave, he held my hand, I immediately went limp and more frightened, thank God, there was a coach who found me and he immediately disappeared, And I returned to camp safely.

Granger: Coach! I want to ask!
Coach: Please
Granger: Is there one of you who made a fake ghost in the river ??
Coach: To be honest, everyone, we never made fake ghosts in the river, therefore, we were also surprised after hearing Miya's story

All students immediately fell silent while feeling goosebumps.

Guinevere: "Thank God Miya is fine ..." *huft*

Coach: Thank you Miya
Miya: *nods*

Layla: Miya.. Don't look surprised..
Lesley: Yeah maybe she already knew that if it wasn't the coac ... If it's the coach it wouldn't be possible for the ghost to hold Miya's hand away..
Layla: Uh yeah..

Layla, Lesley, Wanwan: ....

Wanwan: Miya.. Why're you just silent?
Miya: Eh..? Uh.. Um..
Lesley: Are you still traumatized?
Miya: E-eh... yeah... I'm still traumatized.. (lying)
Layla: It's okay Miya.. It's already passed anyway.. : '(
Miya: Thank you Layla ^^
Layla: Ur welcome ^^

Coach: Okee next, Wanwan please..

Time went on, until finally students were allowed to rest in their respective tents.

Wanwan, Layla and Lesley were all asleep (napping) while Miya was still awake and he was writing something in his book.

Miya: "I.. Have to find out myself.."
Miya: "If that's the case.. I'll just look at the characteristics.."

Miya: "First.. Um.."

Miya: "He's tall.. He seems to be 175cm.. I'm just 162 -_-"

Miya: "Second.. The eyes are blue..."
Miya: "Third.. Cold.. and Mysterious ..."
Miya: "Fourth.."
Miya: "Um.. I forgot the fourth one.."

Miya: "Oh yeah.."
Miya: "Like sweet things.."

Miya: "Fifth, can teleport..."
Miya: "If you can teleport.. That means he can use magic.."
Miya: • _ • "I just found out.. He used magic to teleport me here.."

Miya: "I've found 5 characteristics..."
Miya: "Wait. Why did he tell me to find out everything myself.. huh?"

Miya: ...
Miya: "AHA! DEFINITELY HE'S A WIZARD! Or a fairy! But I forgot to ask him about that yesterday!"

Miya: "But.. His face doesn't look lie.. His face is really flat & cold.."

Miya: "I've found 5.."
Miya: "Tall, likes sweets, can use magic, cold and mysterious, and his eyes are blue."
Miya: "There's no mistaking it! If he's not a wizard, he must be a fairy. Do I have to approach him now?"

Miya: *think*
Miya: "I'll just go to him.."

Miya walk out quietly without the knowledge of the coaches and teachers, after arriving at the river, there was no Alucard there.

Miya: "Eh? Nothing?"

Miya: Alucard..

Suddenly there is someone holding Miya's shoulder, she immediately reflexively looked back.

Miya: Huft.. You just surprised me..
Miya: "He's.. Not afraid of sunlight?"

Miya: Hmm
Miya: I think I know what you are.
Miya: You're a witch right? Come on admit it
Alucard: ....
Alucard: * shaking his head *
Miya: • _ •
Miya: What then ...?
Alucard: Just find out yourself
Miya: !!

Miya: I'll try to say Aaa
Alucard: If you want to see my bet, just say it
Miya: Eh ?! "How does he know ?!"
Alucard: Of course I know
Miya: EH ?! Y-You can read my mind aren't you ?!
Alucard: Yes

Miya: "Sixth.. He is not afraid of sunlight. Seventh, he has fangs. Eighth. He can read people's minds."

Alucard: *smiles*

Miya: Why're you smiling?
Alucard: You really are looking for it huh..
Miya: ....
Miya: "He reads my mind again.."

Miya: "Actually.. Who is he..?"

[TO BE CONTINUE]

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
Sorry if there's a mistake I've made
👉👈
Btw, don't forget to follow me on IG !
IG = @eikoitsuka ❤

Love u guys! ❤