Day 14 Creep

Day 14

I was on my second day. The second day of my period. It hurts. It hurts so much. Growing up, I always had six days of periods. Wherein, second, and the fourth day were the most painful days.

Last night as soon as we reached home, I was sprawled on the sofa in the living room. I was so exhausted by everything and anything. Blame those period hormones.

We went to sleep in our respective rooms. I would honestly be lying if I said that I didn't miss cuddling. With Vansh. I didn't know if it were the period mood swings or something else but I badly missed the warmth radiating off his body. I felt so safe.

The following morning, I woke up with extreme pain in my body. Even shifting in the bed was painful. I somehow got up and took a hot bath. Hot water always helps reduce pain. Well, after the hot bath the body pain reduced but the stomach? It didn't. It was aching badly.

I decided to use a hot pad. Hot pads are life saviors. I walked towards the kitchen to boil the water for the hot pad. Walking towards the kitchen, a sweet and mouth-watering smell hit my nostrils. Vansh must be cooking something.

I entered the kitchen and the sight that greeted me was as I expected. Vansh was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt and some shorts. His hair was damp.

I sat at the dining table without making any noise. I propped my right elbow on the table and rested my face on my right hand, watching him cook. From my guess, he was cooking pancakes, and did I mention how good he looks in v-necks? I was not sure why I was drooling. Because of food or-

"Can you please pass the hot pad? I need to fill the water in it." He knew I was ogling him?

Wait oogling? I let out the breath I was holding unconsciously and passed him the hot pad.

"There you go," he said, handing me the hot pad. I placed that hot pad on my stomach and sighed.

"How did you know? I mean-" I was seriously confused about how he knew.

"I have a sister," he said grinning

"Oh yes correct" I agreed and understood how he knew everything.

"You know she installed a period tracker on my phone to track her period. When I asked her to do that on her phone, she said and I quote 'What if it gets deleted? Or my phone breaks? Hm?' I could not win any argument against her." He said smilingly which made me smile involuntarily.

I missed my baby Ahaan.

"Good idea, I should do that too, give me your phone"

****

"You just said that"

"I did not"

"Did too"