F O U R

I looked at the others and they just shrugged then it happened again

Tap

Tap

Tap

This time it came faster, I looked at everyone as I got up, i walked over to the curtains and pulled them open to see....CATWOMEN!!?!  What is it with people dressed as cats knocking on my window! I unlock the window and she pounces in, "hi" is all Chloe said shyly and I had to stop a laugh from comming out which failed and i got a killer glare from Chloe. "So...why are you here?" I asked getting straight to the point, she looked at me then started to laugh, "I don't *giggle* know *giggle*" she started to walk around the room just like a human dressed as a cat would.

"Whhatss tthiss" she purred pointing towards my dresses, "oh some dresses for the Wayne gala" Zara shouted and we all winced from the sudden loud noise, "sorry" she said while giving us a small sheepish smile, "wait....what Wayne gala?!" Catwoman was freaking out "oh no no no I don't have a dress!!" Everyones face was in confusion "don't worry the gala is in like 2 - 3 weeks so you have enough time to buy a dress" I tried to cheer her up and my guess is that it worked by the giant smile on her face.

"Where did you get these dresses from?" I shrugged until I was elbowed  by Chloe, I glared at her "Imadethem" i said really quickly and quietly, "huh?" I was about to say it again when the twins spoke, "she made them" they said in unsion, the face of Catwoman was shocked, she couldn't believe that a teenager would make dresses that some adults wish they could make but that's when she had an idea (that was what catwoman was thinking btw not Marinette!)

"can you make me one?" I was shocked Catwoman wants me to make her a dress, "uh sure but I will need to buy some materials I only packed enough for some clothes I already planned" she nodded as she ran towards the window, "when will it be ready" she questioned getting ready to jump out the window, I thought, "I can give it to you two days before the gala but you will need to come back here for measurements and sizing tomorrow" she nodded as she jumped out the window making the cold air rush in, I was just standing still until Chloe bursted out laughing as soon we all joined in.

It had taken ten minutes to calm down from our laughing fit and they eventually had to leave so here I was alone in my room.