|| Chapter 4: Clubbing ||

Seeing him happy because of someone really hurts. I don't know why I fell for him since that day he saved me.

I am happy for him because he is happy, but I still can't hide the fact that he is happy because of someone who isn't me.

Everytime I see both of them together, I just felt my heart shatters into pieces as I didn't realize tears started forming upon my eyes. But what can I do?

My bestfriend always call me when she and her boyfriend does something. She always calls me to come whenever they are always together, and as a bestfriend, I need to go with them.

I don't want to ruin my relationship with Lisa just because of a man who doesn't even love me.

"Yahhh, Y/N.. What are you thinking so deep? Huhh? Eat your food first before it turns cold.." I quickly grabbed the spoon and fork and started eating slowly.

And if you're thinking where we are right now, we are in a restaurant, eating lunch.

And of course, Jungkook is also here. Jungkook is sitting beside Lisa while I'm facing Lisa.

"Yahhh, what's wrong with the both of you? Why are y'all so quiet since yesterday? Did something happen??" I just smiled at Lisa.

I glanced at Jungkook who is quietly eating, but he has no reactions nor emotions.

Yah! You're girlfriend is asking you! Why aren't you answering her? Aishhh!!

"Okay, okay. I think I have an idea.. Why don't we just, have some fun? Let's go to a club!! I'll call our friends!!!" I just stared at Lisa, so as Jungkook.

We don't know how to respond, we still can't decide.

And besides, I think I shouldn't go because I don't have any outfit-

"I'll share some of my clothes and stuffs to you Y/N!!" Aishhh.. Guess I don't have any choice.. She's my bestfriend. So, okay it's a yes.

"Okay then..." Lisa jumped as soon as she heard me. She really looks like a baby when she is happy~

"Really?? Waaahhh I'm so happy you agreed this time!!! And I'm sure my Kookie will also go with us.. Right Jungkook??" I stared at Jungkook as he was staring at Lisa.

He hummed in response.

I don't know but, because of yesterday, things just got really awkward. I don't have any idea if it's only me who's feeling like this but, I really can't!

I just felt when Jungkook sees my presence, he just become so cold, and then he shots me his cold glares again.

___ ___ ___

"Ahhh!! I think I shouldn't have agreed with youuuuu!!" I whined at her as she was dressing me up.

What I'm wearing right now is very revealing! I don't like wearing this kind of stuffs but I think Lisa is already used at wearing like this because sometimes, she does clubbings.

"Come on Y/N!! You look so fab! Don't you worry I'll introduce you to some of my friends from other school!" I sighed in disappointment.

"I don't need boys Lisa.. I need to study!!"

"Pffttt. Study? Again?? Come on, you should start clubbing just like what I'm doing! It's a way for me to relieve my stress!! You shouldn't focus to much on studying Law." I just moved my eyes away from her and she just continued setting makeup at my precious face.

I just let her said that because of course, she won't understand in my place. Honestly, she doesn't study so much!! Well, since her family is already rich, maybe she can do whatever she wants.

Not like me, yes we have money, but I still want to try my best and study to make myself proud and so as to my family.

"There! You look gorgeous! I'm sure boys will go after you as we arrive! Good luck Y/N!!" I smiled at my bestfriend.

I looked at my outfit again, what I'm wearing is an black off-shoulder crop top paired with a cute black skirt and boots. My makeup is not that heavy but it's dark and my hair is in a bun.

Lisa's outfit is an dark colored off-shoulder dress and high heels. She has a heavy makeup and her hair is curled. She really looks super pretty in her outfit. Well, I don't care about myself so...

___ ___ ___

As soon as we've arrived at the bar, the very first person I saw was him. He looks so hot in his attire. (Author: Look at the picture in the media~) But there I saw his cold glares again.

"Come here, come here Y/N!!" Lisa grabbed my hand as she took me to the table, and she let me sat on the table.

It's already 11 am, and I can see people dancing in the dance floor. Also, Lisa's friends on the table were drinking some alcohols.

I don't know what kind of alcohols are that called because I don't drink!

"This is Kim Y/N everyone! She is 19 years old, she studies Law, we are bestfriend since we were kids. She is so smart! She sings and also dance, and she is NBSB!!!" (Author: Incase y'all don't know what's NBSB, it's meaning is "No Boyfriend Since Birth")

As all of them heard that, they started to laugh except from  Jungkook. Aishhh!!

Lisa's still didn't started drinking but she looks like so drunk now! I really shouldn't have agreed with this.

Good luck self...