Truth

Kelly

The fact that I didn't like seeing Julia with another guy was scaring me. I knew I didn't have feelings for her but that was because I wasn't allowing myself too.

She was the first girl I ever considered opening myself up to. Then I see her with another man. I knew that was a mistake. I'm just gonna stick to basketball because that's what makes me happy, I can't let a girl ruin that for me. Not anymore.

"Remember who we are playing. The Lakers aren't an easy team to beat. Play hard. Don't let them kick your ass." Coach said.

First half we were behind almost 40 points. I couldn't believe it. The lakers are good but we were really throwing this game away. I turn my head to look at the sideline and there she is, Julia Lopez. She smiled at me. It helped me relax because I don't like being on the losing side.

After halftime we were able to gain the lead but it was no good. The final was 107-117. Losing by ten points really blew my mind. We came back and we still lost. I was just angry after that. I hate losing.

After the game, I see Julia walking up to me. I hate when people talk to me after I lose. But she just hugged me. It made me feel better. The cameras were on us after that. I knew The Shade Room was going to have a ball after seeing that.

When I got home I texted her:

I got to her house and she just came and sat in the car

I got to her house and she just came and sat in the car. I wanted to tell her how grateful I was that she came to the game. That hug meant a lot more than she could imagine. So I told her and all she could do was smile.

I also had to tell Julia that I was feeling her. If I didn't, I would risk losing her to some other guy. That thought didn't sit well with me. I just wanted to know more about her and if I lost the chance, I'd regret it for a long time.

"Julia. Can I tell you something else?" I said.

"Yeah, what is it?" She looked at me.

"I'm feeling you. Now I'm not saying I got feelings for you or nothing. But I'm really feeling you. I want to get the chance to know you more. If you want."

"I'd love to."

She looked so happy that I told her that. I was really risking everything getting involved with another female. I knew something was different about her. So I gave it a chance.

AN: Short chapter but progress.

I'm gonna push a little more further next chapter.

Unexpected | Kelly Oubre Jr.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara