Chapter 21

Chapter 21
                I M A N I ' S < P O V

When I finally wake up I wake up with a pounding headache and... alone. Where the hell is Malique. I don't even remember what happened last night. The last thing I remember is seeing Malique and chugging down a shot along with Jasmines...

JASMINE.

Where is she?

I hurry and find my phone ignoring the pounding in my head from the sudden rush I just got from moving to fast.

She answers on the third ring.

"Do you know what time it is?" She says. Well at least she's okay. But frankly I don't know what time it is. I take my phone from my ear and look at the time.

"Girl it's 10:00 you are just fine." I yell into the phone hurting my own head and I groan.

"Hahaha, that's what you get." Jasmine says and I roll my eyes and run my head. "I'm guessing you're calling me to ask about last night?" She says basically reading my mind.

"Yes I am. Now, are you going to tell me?"

"Well..." she tells me what I did and my mouth dropped. "And then after you guys got into the car I don't know what happened. Obviously, I wasn't there." She says trying to be funny.

After about 20 minutes of being on the phone Malique comes in the room with a towel wrapped around him and a glass of water. I look at him and smile but he looks angry kinda.

"Are you okay?" I ask him hoping HE forgot about last night.

"Why were you at the club last night?" He ask as he sits the glass down on the nightstand. I gulp. Do I tell him we were celebrating me not being pregnant? No ! I tell to myself. He doesn't need to know.

"We just wanted to have fun."

"That's not fun. You dancing on someone isn't fun."

"That wasn't supposed to happen." I defend myself because it really wasn't. If he wasn't even at the club nothing would have happened. "Actually, why were you even there. I was angry at you that you lied so I drank more than I usually do." I say and look at him.

"I'm sorry I lied." He sighs and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I get up from the bed and walk out the room and go into the kitchen.

I go into the cabinet to grab a glass and fill it up with water and grab a Advil. It's too early to be arguing with him and I'm hangover.

"I brought you water." Malique says and I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, not sorry." I say and pop the Advil into my mouth and drink the water.

"Why are you angry? I should be angry. You was all over that guy. So what you saw me. You didn't see me with no females." He yells and I realize he's right. Damn

"I'm not mad at that it's the fact that I called you, and you lied." I say and he stand there silent. "Yes that's what I thought." I walk in the back and throw in some jeans a blue tank top.

"Where are you going?" Malique ask me.

"To Jasmines." I say and rush past him and he grabs me.

"Baby don't go." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Why not. At least I'm not leaving and then lying to you about it."

"Okay you and this attitude is not flying. Imma need you to calm yo ass down."

"Or what." I say crossing my arms looking him right in his eyes.

"Or imma fuck you until you can't stand." He says and I gasp. Okay... um, I wasn't expecting that. I more so expected him to curse me out and tell me I'm not going anywhere.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and walk away from him and he grabs me and pushes me up against the wall. His hands on either side of my face trapping me.

"What did I say." He says into my ear. I start to breath heavy and he takes my earlobe between his teeth and my breathing speeds up.

He makes his way to my neck finding my sweet spot instead of going right to it. I'm suppose to be mad at him but here I am, allowing him to pull me back in.

"Malique."

"Shuuuu." He says taking off my shirt and going to my breast.

***

I wake up in Maliques arms and sigh. I'm suppose to be mad at him but I just slept with him. That's great. I sit up on the bed and grab my bra and hook it back on while flipping my hair.

I then feel arms wrap around me pulling me back down onto the bed.

"What do you think your doing?" Malique says into my neck.

"I was going to shower." I say.

"Great, lets go."

"No, just me." I say and he frowns. He shakes his head no and hovers over me.

"What." I say and he starts kissing my neck.

"No Malique, stop." I whine. He groans and gets off of me.

"Whatever Imani ." He gets up from the bed and walks out the room.

I get up and follow him.

"I know your not mad at me." I ask him as he goes into the kitchen.

"I'm not mad, just whatever." He says nonchalantly.

"How are you whatever when I just have you some? I'm suppose to be mad at you." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Why are you supposed to be mad at me?" He ask and I roll my eyes. He knows exactly why. Is this nigga being funny.

"Because your a liar."

"I am not a liar, don't ever call me that." He defends and I cross my arms.

"You are a liar, if your not then why'd you lie?" I ask and he runs his hands through his hair.

"Look Imani, it's not even that big of a deal. I wasn't doing anything shady, you saw that first hand so just drop it." He says and I shrug it off. He wants me to drop it, then I will.

"Fine."

*not edited*