Chapter 14🍁

"Ummmm...No." You said and flicked his forehead.

"Ow!! What was that for??" Jungkook winced in pain and rubbed his forehead.

"So, tell me what happened??"

"What-What happened?"

"Why were you acting weird today?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way towards you."

"Hmmm ok. But why were you even acting like that??"

"Ohhh y/n!! let's leave that aside and go eat our lunch."

"He said it right, let's go." Seokjin came from behind jungkook with a cheery smile.

"Kim?! How have you been??" You said with a bright smile, pushing Jungkook aside while going towards Jin to hug him.

"I've been doing great dude, how are you??"

"Great!"
You both chuckled while hugging each other.

"If you both are done, can we just go and eat something?!" Jungkook said sulking behind you.

"Awww!! don't be jealous kook, It's just a friendly hug." Jin said teasing jungkook while breaking the hug and draping his arm around your shoulder. You laughed. Jungkook just glared at you both and left leaving you both behind.

"Hey, Wait for us!!!" You both laughed and went behind him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Where were you all???" Tzuyu asked.

"Nowhere. I'm so hungry." You said as your stomach growled.
You all brought your trays and sat down to eat. Jungkook and Jin again started fighting for the food. (A/N: Remember that scene from a fan meet when they were fighting for chips😂😂 God!! I love Jinkook😆❤️ They are hilarious when they are together 😂💜)

"Hey, that's mine!! Give it to me." Jungkook said taking back his packet of chips from Jin's hands.

"No, I am gonna eat it." Jin snatched the packet back and started eating from it.

"You know I don't like sharing what's mine. Now give it to me!!" Jungkook said trying to get hold of the packet which Jin held tightly in between his hands.

"Hey guys, why don't one of you go and take another packet?

"This is the only flavour I want and this is the last packet left," Jungkook said looking at you for a sec, then going back to fighting for the packet.

"But, one of you can eat another flavour for now."

"NO!!" They both said in unison.

You both sighed seeing two grown adults fighting over a small thing. This was their everyday drama. But you were grateful that you were friends with these dorks. The boys were busy in their bickering when Tzuyu said.

"Y/n look."

"What??" You looked where she was pointing at and saw Eunwoo standing with girls around him hovering over him. They were surrounding him like he was a celebrity or something.

"Dude, what the hell!! At least give him some space to breathe." You mumbled to yourself.

"Hmmm someone's jealous." Tzuyu nudged you with her shoulder and wiggled her eyebrows at you.

"Are you kidding me?! Why would I be jealous?" You made a bored face and got back to eating your food.

"I can see that you are jealous. Accept it, dude!!"

"No, I'm not!!" You clearly stated and went to throw your empty tray in the dustbin. Jealous or not, you had no idea about it but you definitely hated these type of girls who acted like they were some sort of hungry predator around handsome boys.

When you came back, you saw Jungkook and Jin were done with their bickering because the packet fell down and all the chips dropped on the floor. They were eating their food in silence glaring at each other and sulking. Bell rang and it was time for your chemistry class. As Jungkook and Jin had their history class now, you bid them goodbye and went to the class with Tzuyu.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The day got over and you were keeping your books in your bag when the three of them approached you.
"Hey, Guys! I have some work to do. Why don't you guys head home first?

"You sure? You know we can wait for you." Jungkook said.

"No, I think you all should go...
I'm fine. I'll see you all tomorrow."

"Ok bye!" Everyone waved their goodbye and went.

You showed the whole school to Eunwoo and told him about every bit of information which was important. After that, you two went to the bus station while chatting about random kinds of stuff. The bus came and you both sat in it.

"Hey y/n, do you have a boyfriend?" Eunwoo suddenly asked making your eyes go wide.

"No." You said smiling awkwardly.

"That can't be true. How can a beautiful girl like you not have a boyfriend?!" Eunwoo said making you blush. You didn't say anything. Your stop came making you internally thank God for saving you from this awkwardness.

"Hey, is this where you live?? My house is close to here."

"That's great."
You both got off the bus. Eunwoo proposed to walk you home but you declined his request. He kept asking you and then you finally accepted his proposal.

"Thank you for walking me home!"

"It's my pleasure."

"See you tomorrow then!"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow!"

Eunwoo bid his goodbye and you went inside the house.

You didn't notice that Jungkook was waiting for you Infront of your house as he wanted to talk about something with you. You didn't notice that he was standing there and successfully hid when he saw you with Eunwoo. You didn't notice how his eyes were filled with jealousy.

He came out from where he was hiding when you went inside the house. He then clenched his fists tightly and said to himself.

"So, this is what you were doing Min Y/n. I think I'm gonna have to use the hard way to make you understand what I exactly want."
Jungkook smirked, kept his hands in his pocket and walked away from there.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How are you doing my lovelies??
I'm sorry for the late update😌

I guess you all have already heard Jungkook's "Still With Me"❤️
The song is sooo good😍❤️
But the song and its lyrics made me cry so much!!😭❤️
It is an Amazing Song💜💜

Anyways, I hope you all liked the chapter.
Comment your thoughts down below and please hit that little star if you liked it⭐

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜