7

taehyung came to school early today. he went to his locker and as usual, there was a little pastel pink paper lying in his locker.

i probably sound pathetic by sending you these notes so this is probably my last note to you but that doesn't mean i don't like you anymore, i just don't wanna look creepy and pathetic anymore. have a great day taehyung :D

-xx

the boy felt sad since the notes brightens him up. he placed the last note inside his locker before heading his way to class.

to the boy's surprise, so yeon was already in the class. he sat in his seat and the only thing that could be heard were the chirping birds outside the class.

taehyung noticed that the girl was staring out of the window and he took this chance to talk to her since there were only the both of them.

the boy stood up and went to so yeon's table, standing next to it. the girl wasn't aware of his presence so he tapped her shoulder.

she looked up and her eyes widened at the sight of kim taehyung in front of her. so yeon quickly bowed to him.

"hey, you're so yeon right?" his deep voice started the conversation, earning a nod from the quiet girl.

"i'm taehyung, kim taehyung" he gave his signature box smile to the girl.

"i know" taehyung's eyes widened at the rarely heard voice of lee so young.

taehyung gained his courage and finally asked her

"was it you?"