11. SWEET KISSES

THE NERDY BAD BOY
Chapter 11

Maddox's POV

If someone told me a month ago that I was going to end up in a new school, get a new makeover and meet Blaine I would have told them they are crazy.
I had to admit that my beautiful boyfriend was the best thing to have happened to me since the day I bought my Harley.
What made it even better was the fact that my mother loved him.
I use to date the worst guys before. They were beautiful but they were also trouble makers and mom never wanted that for me. She always wanted a sweet boy or girl who would influence me to do good not bad.

"Hey mom" I said as soon as I got downstairs to get some juice for me and Blaine.
"Hello" she said as she took out a yogurt from the fridge.
"You're back early today" I said.
"Just for like 5 minutes I need to get back to work. I just came home to pick up some files. Is Blaine coming over today?" she said with a tired smile. It was end of the month and she usually got busy rounding up her books and getting ready for the next month.
She also just opened a new branch two months ago so that was extra work. She had hired an accountant for that but she likes to be hands on.
Also her last accountant stole a lot of money before disappearing. She wasn't planning to go through that drama again.

"He is upstairs in my room. We are doing homework" I responded.
"Gone are the days I would come home and find you on top of some guy or girl. The neighbors were starting to think I was running a brothel with the noise you kids were making" she said and I smiled.
"I'm just waiting for you to leave before I take Lain's innocence" I said and we both laughed.
"Don't ruin that sweet boy. He just too adorable and innocent" she said with a smile. She really liked Lain.
"I will try not to" I said.
"You're doing great Maddox. You totally changed your image and have been on your best behaviour along with Tyler and Leo. You even have an adorable and sweet boyfriend. I'm proud of you boys" she said and I couldn't help but smile.
"Thanks mom. I love you" I said before giving her a hug and kissing her on her head.
"I love you too my sweet baby" she said before kissing me on the cheek.

A minute later she had left for work. It was Friday and I was happy that we had a free weekend to relax. I didn't have any problems from Brad and his friends all week. Brad wasn't around for some reason but his friends were there.
People were wondering why they had injuries and I was happy when I heard that they were saying they were beaten up by street thugs. Since they were bullies no one sympathized with them. They were all happy they got beaten up.

Blaine had asked me to help him with his homework which I knew was a scam to just spend time with me. I wasn't complaining but I found the way he was pretending not to be able to work out mathematical equations quite adorable.
When I got to my bedroom I first stood by the door and admired my boyfriend. He looked so innocent and adorable as he finished up his homework. How did I get so lucky to end up with a boy like him? He deserves so much more.
"Done" he said with a huge smile before catching me staring.
"I brought you some juice" I said passing him the bottle of apple juice.

Blaine ignored my gesture as he stood up and walked until he stood right in front of me.
"Its too bad I'm not thirsty for juice anymore" he said with a smile.
"What are you thirsty for then?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"You" he said before he stood on his tippy toes and kissed me. I wrapped my arm around his waist and the other behind his head tilting it and deepening the kiss.
He wrapped his legs around my waist and soon we were making out on the bed.

My mother was worried I would be the one who wanted to get naughty. If only she knew she had to be more worried about Blaine more than me.
Things were getting intense. Glasses and shirts had been throw away and Lain was attempting to unzip my pants when his phone rang.
"What the..." his lips were on mine before I could swear at whoever was calling as Blaine ignored the call until it went quiet. His attention went back to my pants when the phone rang again.

I pulled back and he pouted at me.
"Answer it. It might be important"  I said.
"Fine" he said before pulling his phone out of his jean pocket.
"Hello...oh hi mom.." I smiled at the way he blushed on the phone.
"Yes...I was just doing homework...yes I'm done...do I really have to be there?...okay mom...bye" he cut the call with a frown.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Mom just told me my cousins are visiting this weekend and I need to be home like now to get ready and stuff. I was really hoping to spend more time with you" he said as he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.
"Me too baby" I said before I kissed him.
"Just a few more minutes"  he said before kissing me again but this time I pulled back before putting on my shirt and glasses.
"Why?" He cried out.
"Because if I don't let you go now you will spend the whole night here" I said and he just pouted before he started dressing up.
Soon he left in his own car. I didn't want him to leave but unless I wanted his mom to hate me before we met I had to let him go.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Who is your favourite charactor and why?