Chapter Eighteen

Concerning the voting. Accidentally Mrs and Play for me seems to be the highest voice! And somehow I'm going to find a way in compromising both stories.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, as I did!!!!

NATHANIEL HAVE never felt this way, ever with any woman

"I-"

"You're beautiful," He reiterated. She stiffened, but Nathaniel continued to hold her, refusing to release her. "I love the colour of your eyes. They intrigue me, the way they change. So many shades of colour, of meaning-like a window to your soul."

She blushed, but Nathaniel hadn't even began to tell her all the things he found equipment special about her. "You've no idea how beautiful you hair looks when the sunshine plays on it." His heart wanted to tell her about the afternoon he'd found her working in the backyard with the children all around her, but he couldn't find the word. "I love your mouth." To prove it he leaned in kissing her on her lips, leisurely, thoroughly.

"Nate." She sighed.

"But most of all," He said breathlessly, "I love your laugh."

"Oh Nate."

"So don't you dare tell me you're not beautiful again."

"You make me want to cry."

Nathaniel smiled. "You've helped me dry my tears. Sam. I want you so much."

"You do?"

Once again he settled his hands on either side of her waist and dragged her against his arousal. "Feel how hard I am? How could you think I wouldn't desire you? I want you so much." He nestled her softness against him one more time in a way she couldn't ignore.

"Your argument is well taken," She said, smiling softly.

He kissed her and slid his tongue into her mouth, prowling at will. He found breaking away almost impossible, SK he nibbled at her lips, softly, repeatedly, until she was seeking out his kiss, needing him.