-61-

______________________________
(Listen to the above song while reading)
*enjoy you may cry👀)

~xoxo~

......

My watery eyes turning to the stage as I eyed my dad. A worried expression taking over his face as he saw my state. Jungkook slowly walking up to me as he gripped my arms.

"Stop this...." he whispered.

"Leave me alone!" I jerked my hands away. "I'm tired of pretending!" I sniffled. "Just leave me alone..." tears fell uncontrollably. Everyone staring as our fathers stared our way. Jungkook's father looked as if he was about to kill Jungkook then and there.

"Sorry to disturb...but the special announcement will be aired at another time....sorry for the inconvenience you can go to what you were doing....Enjoy...." Jungkook's father took over the mic and said. I didn't even wait for my dad to reach over to me, I stormed out the building. Rain drops soaking my dress as I walked down the wet street. The feeling of being suffocated took over me,I felt as if I'm being held down....I couldn't breathe....I couldn't handle the pain. I couldn't.

I'm weak....

This is exactly what I feared. This is exactly what i was refraining from.
Falling in love....with him....is what I was scared off.

"Y/n! WAIT!" Jungkook called out to me repeatedly as I walked down the street. His voice getting louder and louder as he gripped onto my arms. Flashes of light catching out every movement.

"Can you all fucking give people privacy!" Jungkook shouted at the paparazzi. "Get the fuck out of here!" He groaned as he returned his gaze to me.

"Y/n...." he continued.

"I don't want to hear it Jungkook. I don't! I'm sick and tired of this!" I jerked my hands away as the tears continued to fall helplessly.

"I didn't mean to...." he said as he looked down.

"Oh Jungkook don't come with that stupid talk..." I rolled my eyes as I looked to the side.

"I'm drunk y/n! I'm fucking drunk! I don't know what I'm saying! But I do know that I'm sorry....please..." Jungkook ranted off.

"Now you're turning this around to make me feel bad...woah....you need an award!" I sarcastically clapped.

"You know nothing about me y/n! I- didn't mean to go that far...."

"Jungkook just leave me alone!" I groaned as I spun around on my heels.

"No please...." he sounded out softly before he's bursting into tears.

"Let me go!" I shouted at him.

"I can't fucking let you go! CANT YOU SEE THAT!" He shouted at me. The rain began pouring harder as I flinched with his words.

"Jungkook...."

"You don't understand y/n. If you leave me....I'll...i- can't handle it....I can't...." his tears fell as they combined with the rains drops trucking down his face.

"Why? Because you won't have me to fill your pleasure!" I rolled my eyes.

"Everything isn't about sex y/n!" He shouted.

"Well it seems as if it that important to you!" I walked closer to him. "I thought you changed Jungkook....you were making me believe you're a nice person...I fell I-" I stopped myself before I continued. I can't tell him now....I can't.

"You what?" He questioned.

"I think we need a break...." thunder stricken through the sky as I jumped in my spot.

"What! No!" His eyes became big.
"You can't leave me y/n....."

"Yes I can....I need some time alone. I feel suffocated Jungkook." I groaned out as I ran my fingers through my wet hair.

"Why? TELL ME WHY?!" He walked closer.

"I fucking LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK!" I shouted.

His eyes widened.....
_______________________________
Thanks for reading
I'm officially crying right now 😭😭😭