afterword

a f t e r w o r d

It isn't cliché at all like you thought, right? ;) If you made it till here, thank you so much! I don't get that a lot since most of the people told me that they "knew" how the story would go just by reading the blurb, and how they thought the plot would be very cliché. Anyway...

Oh my goodness, I don't even know how to start this! Thank you so much for reading, you guys are amazing.

Writing a short story has always been something I'm willing to try. The original Whirlwind in my head is supposed to be a three-chapter short story (yes, three chapters), but as ideas and inspirations kept flooding in, a new Whirlwind was born. The characters are different, the settings are different, but that one fundamental moral of the story stays the same.

And that's a wrap! Whenever I see whirlwinds on weather forecasts, I don't think I will ever be able to forget how this title just popped up in my head in the middle of the night.

Lastly, thank you, Alyson Cox, Ethan Richardson and Cassandra Lee. You guys can make me go nuts, but you will live in my heart.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

r e l a t e d   w o r k s

1.2 Highway of Lights

status • completed

In which Riley Ran's flight gets cancelled and goes on a road trip with Noah Clermont -- a stranger she meets at the airport -- before catching her next flight.

With only thirty-two hours, they drive pass highways and highways. But will they realize that those with lights have been waiting for them?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

s o c i a l  m e d i a

contact me on:

instagram • @softyhartz
goodreads • @softyhartz