six

𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖

reese got dressed for the party while the rest of the gang went to get the beer and the keg stand. she knew no matter what john b said she would be getting hammered for the first time ever.

she wanted to impress jj meanwhile he was only thinking about one thing. beer. well and sex. while he had always though reese was pretty hot he never went there with her, although he flirted sometimes.

today he didn't know what to think. i mean what else would a 16 year old boy think of a girl pressed against him moving around? he tried so hard to not get a bonner, but couldn't help it. especially thinking about how innocent she was.

he never was really into that the whole innocent thing, but somehow she made it work. reese and kei got ready for the party which most pogues dressed casual for, but reese didn't not know what to expect.

reese's pov

i got dressed up and while kei was wearing a t shirt and jean shorts i wanted to dress up. i had always liked to and i'll admit i was a bit extra. especially since this was my first party at the boneyard.

"woah you're dressed pretty nice for this trying to impress someone?" kei said winking as we drove to the boneyard

"no i'm not i'm just trying to dress nice for my first party, besides i always dress like this." i shrugged knowing it was partly to get jj's attention.

"yeah i guess you're right." she said as we pulled up and got out of the car.

we went down and helped to boys set up the keg although i just stood there not really knowing what to do. john b looked at me telling me to not do anything stupid and i salute him before flipping him off as he turned his back to me.

the boneyard was split into groups like the rest of the island. we had all the pogues or lower class, all the kooks or upper class, then all the tourons who were here on vacation for a week or two. that's who most of the gang ended up with since it didn't break the macking rule.

jj made everyone a drink and i walked up to the keg holding out my hand when he wasn't looking up. he held the drink out and i took it really fast before he could notice it was me. he looked up after and stared at me.

"no give it back reese you are not getting drunk." jj said and i stuck my tongue out at him and he tried to grab the drink from me. he kept reaching for it and before he got it i chugged it. i immediately coughed and gagged after and handed him the cup.