Closer

Closer by Narawrites

Summery:

"And we are all just fighting to survive a world where I miss you doesn't mean I'm coming back and I love you doesn't mean I'll stay," - Chloé Frayne
-----
    Where the fuck is it?" He snarls, slamming me against the wall. For several minutes we stay here, his grip crushing my wrists and his anger crushing my strength.
     "I-I don't know.. I don't know where the drugs are just please stop. You're hurting me." My voice trembles.
     A sharp pain rapidly pierces through my body from my back as my body gets hurled into the corner of a cabinet like a rag doll and held there by his huge frame in ratio to my tiny one.
     "I won't ask again, where the fuck is it?" He growls as his fury rises.
      "Don't you think you've had enough today? You smell of weed and alcohol, it's intoxicating and god knows what else you've taken.." I whisper as my confidence diminishes.
      His poisoned touch slithers it's way to my neck as he tightly moves my weak body back to the wall. Holding me up by my throat, I want to scream but instead he repeats the question.
     "Where the fuck are the drugs?"
      I gently point to a hidden draw within a cabinet opposite me and he instantly drops me to reach for it. I fall down as my body goes heavy, feeling like a hundred bricks and so I lay there whilst he pumps the rest of the drugs he bought into his destroyed shell of a body.
---------
      She whose name means goddess of cures has quite a juxtaposition to her personality. In a world where everyone thinks it's her fault she begins to heal by believing she's to blame but is she? Or is he?
       As she tries to get past life being a nobody, she somehow manages to be somebody to quite a lot of people including the bad boy himself.

      This book is really good so far, I hope the author continues!-Ojdidit