New home

/Month later/
We decided to get the house so me and Willa were packing. Willa didn't want me to do to much so I was on the couch with willow playing. I made me sandwich. Willa came downstairs and said "Baby you ready to go" "yes let me grab willow" I said. I got in the car and sat with willow. Her and zed were going to drop me and Addison off at school while they get us moved in kids were still doing the baby project. We hoped out Bucky ran to Addison and got Ava Wyatt got willow. "Hey those are our babies" Addison whined. "Give me my baby girl" I said Wyatt gave her back so did Bucky. We all headed to our first class which was health. I sat in the back and ate a muffin.

/After class/
"Addison I need your help" I said "Sure what is it" she asked "well i need help with the chemistry homework" I said "let's ask Bree cause I don't know a thing about chemistry" she said "hey aren't those the girls who got pregnant by a wolf and zombie and isn't the one with green hair lesbian" someone asked "she is such a disappointment" somebody said. I guess Addison say how close I was to crying and rushed me to the gym. "Why do people hate me am I a disappointment" I asked. "No your not a disappointment let me go find Willa" Addi said.
She went to go find Willa a minute later Wynter Wyatt and Willa can running in the gym. "Sh sh sh Baby it's alright. Willa Cood. Next thing I knew the fire alarm went off. "Ah ah ah there's a FIRE" I panicked. "Let's go to the forest" Wyatt yelled. Us 5 ran to the forest Wyatt was holding willow and Wynter was holding Ava.

/Sorry for the short chapter/🥺🥺