𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

"Let me walk you to class." Kd said holding a goofy smile on his face. We were in the students Parking lot and he was eager to walk me to class.

"Fine kd" I huffed as I got out the car.  He smiled widely getting out behind me. I shook my head walking beside him.

"I'm finna go tell trell you ain't do his homework." Kd said running into the school. Ugh I hate his little ugly ass. He stay tryna get some body in trouble. Kentrell don't even be teaching, him and Ben be in there playing.

I chased kd as he ran down the hall my class was on. I'm surprised he didn't fly to my class with his big ass ears. He ran in kentrells class causing me to smack my lips. Old snitching ass.

"Yb, symphony ain't do that work you sent home!" He yelled causing me to punch him in the side of his head. Kentrell looked at us chuckling.

"Why yo' ass ain't do that work?" Kentrell asked standing up walking towards me. Is he stupid or something?

"How can I do the work when you don't teach?" I asked holding a mean mug on my face. He mugged me back standing up, sagging his jeans a little.

"I do be teaching, Yo' dumb ass just don't pay attention." He said looking down at his phone.

"Whatever" I said waving him off as I walked out his class. I have him 3rd and 5th block. Then I have to see him again after school. only because he tutors me in the afternoon.

"Go to class girl" kentrell said mugging me as I mugged him back. I rolled my eyes walking out the class going to my 1st period class.

In third period

"What's the answer symphony?" Kentrell asked causing me to mug him. Boy I don't even know what the question was.

"I don't know why you called on me, I don't know." I said shrugging causing him to smack his lips. I don't know why he mad, I told him I didn't get it and he said he didn't care.

"Pay attention and you would." He said shrugging turning back to the board.

"Teach the class and I would." I said rolling my eyes as he turned back around glaring at me. 

"Mr.gaulden I know the answer." Harmony said biting her lip at him.

She the school thot, she always flirt with the male teachers, like girl. Stop trying to make them catch a case with yo' ran through ass.

"What is it harmony?" He asked and she giggled.

"It's 67" she said and he nodded his head.

"That's right, now do what y'all want." He said sitting down as Ben walked in the classroom.

"Wassam slime!" Ben loud self yelled dapping him up.

"Wassam!" Kentrell yelled back dapping him up.

This exactly why I don't know how to do this shit. He either playing with Ben or not teaching at all. Then get mad when u don't get it.

𝗛𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗲~ 𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵