⛺️CAMP ⛺️

We get to the venue later in the evening. The trip was stressful but fun. With Faith, Edna, and I singing some road trip songs and the rest of the class joining in. Then Nathaniel and Victor telling us about their different Boarding school experiences.

Then doing sing-alongs with the songs from the radio and then mashups.

I'm sure from outside,  we looked like a bunch of lunatics going to a rehabilitation center. Cause we were just shouting and laughing.

It was a lot of fun and to be honest... I did pay a lot of attention to Victor during the trip and Nathaniel was all out to make sure I was comfortable and having fun.

Would you believe we had a food fight at a restaurant where we stopped to eat? Nathaniel and I started it actually.....

There was ketchup on my face and when Nathaniel used his hand to clean it... He accidentally ended up replacing the ketchup with oil and when I wanted to pay back, I accidentally sprayed Edna with the ketchup instead. And then when Edna wanted to retaliate...I dodged the glass of water she poured at me and It poured on Silvia who was behind me but backing us.

And when Silvia turned... She emptied her bottle of Coke on Faith and BOOM!! The biggest food fight I have ever seen happened.

Just picture it... 36 students having a food fight in a restaurant... And our juniors just watching us... Yup... That's how insane my class is.

Well, the bus driver/school had to pay extra for the mess we made and we all had to change our clothes... Yh... What a trip.

It took not less than an hour for the organizers to fix us into our different rooms.

The room Faith, Edna, and I got is huge and beautiful. It is perfect. After a little chit-chat that lasts for about thirty minutes... We all sprawl into our various beds and soon after that, we were all in dreamland.

The next day is for tryouts in our various classes. In the hip hop class, we took turns dancing. I tell the teachers that I can not dance and only joined to learn but they still compelled me to dance...

They play Rado Style by Rado Lee... The song has a very good and fast beat. Although I have no idea what the musician is singing,  I just focus on the beat. The only thing I can do well that matches the song is leg work.

I do a lot of leg works that I can. From... Poko... To... Cupe... To... Teshumole... To... Reverse and a whole bunch of others that I don't know the names... 

Well, I am sure I just did trash till I turn back to the amazed crowd. I am glad I could do this and did not embarrass myself... As usual. 

My friends only know me for twerking and twisting..... Basically, anything that involves the waist when it comes to dancing. My waist is my biggest asset so they were expecting me to twerk or something... But I chose to do something else and I'm glad I did it well.

After a few blunders from other people, Victor is called upon. The teachers play Spell Buhari By Paul Cleverlee. Victor's dance move takes me to a whole new level of admiration. He is doing leg works that I have never seen... But love... And he does the ones I did but better. 

After Victor comes Nathaniel and they play. Soapy By Naira Marley for him. I am beyond excited as I am about to see Nathaniel dance for the first time.

Yh... Nathaniel totally breaks my heart with his presentation and practically leaves the whole class including the teachers dumbfounded...

I mean... He tried to breakdance to SOAPY...Who does that?!

I am perplexed by his dance moves and lack of dancing skills. For someone so tall,  handsome, and well built... you'd think he knows how to dance..but...