Chapter 24: Step by step

----------KONNICHIWA! Ogenki desuka? That is Japanese for hi how are you! :D Don't be a silent reader, it won't help anyone btw ;P If you're reading comment and vote, the quicker the updates will come if you do. Otherwise I get droopy lol.

Anywho, this one goes out to lycan_guy who said my story was really good. See? He fanned me, said nice things and got a dedication! Follow in his footsteps and you will get the same! This is way too long now. READ ON AND SORRY FOR THE RANT----------

"Holy cheese what if he comes after me?! What if he pulls out a shotgun and blows me away during class?! WHAT IF HE KIDNAPS ME OH G-"

"Levi calm down! None of that is going to happen, yeesh." Gage says irritably as he watches me pace and panic at the same time.

"How can you know for sure?" I say twitching.

"I-"

"THAT'S RIGHT! You don't, heh. He's gonna kill me in my sleep. I know he is." I flop to the ground, mind all discombobulated and my eyes practically swirling.

"You didn't let me finish! Look at this logically. You and I sleep in the same bed, side by side with three other people in the house. It was just you and your dad before. Plus, we can't know 100% that Wiggins is your father's killer." I give him a look, and he clears his throat.

"All i'm saying is stop worrying so much. While i'm around, nothing is going to happen." Sighing, I get up from my pathetic position and slump over to him, immediately going into snuggle mode when he pulls me close.

"If I get my fingers cut off in the middle of the night in some warehouse it's on you." I mutter and he chuckles.

"I'll give you mine." I grin, breathing in his scent deeply as he continues to hold me in his arms.

************

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG!!!

"LUNCH TIME BRATS! Go on, out!" The crabby physics teacher yelled, and we all scrambled out. Grumpy much? Being a Physics teacher isn't as fun-filled as it seems?! Gasp. Gage and I make it out before he starts throwing books, and we both look around and dash behind a pillar.

"Alright, so are we still doing this for sure?" He asks, and I give him an incredulous look.

"DUH! Now we have to do it even more! Do you have the hook and clasp?" He grins, pulling them out. I nod, glancing around me nervously.

"He should be back at his office by now. You know, to handle all the delinquents and such. Go time?" I say, tapping my foot anxiously.

"Go time. But only if you calm down first. You having a seizure is the last thing we want."

"Besides getting caught by him, of course.''

"You'd rather have a seizure than get caught by Principal Wiggins?" I nod, and he shakes his head.

"Get your priorities straight before I smack you. Now, let's go." 

"Get your priorities straight before I smack you, meh!" I mimic with a scowl and follow him to the office. I really hope this works out. Okay, time to end the confusion. Here's the master plan:

Step one(which we are doing now): Move to the office ninja style, meaning let no one see you go in.

Step Two: Give the secretary a wink, and start inserting the hook into the wall beside Wiggin's office doorknob. Make sure she winks back afterwards.