Chapter 6. The Bewilderbeast.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Wai-H-Hold on! Wait a minute!" The brunette shouted after his so called mother, who was leading him through a maze of rocks caves, too, fast for his liking.

"This way." Valka turned to the group behind her shortly, gesturing for them to follow, "Come."

"Come back here!" Hiccup responded to the woman.

Y/n followed behind the brunette, her pace matching his, and behind her were Shadow and Toothless following them without trouble.

Y/n narrowed her eyes in confusion as she watched the scene out play in front of her.

His... Mother. They were reunited, but she didn't quite get what that would mean.

"You can't just say something like that and run off!" Hiccup shouted after his mother, climbing over a rock in his way, slowing him down while Y/n simply jumped over it.

"You're my MOTHER?! I mean, what the-" Hiccup quickly dodged his head from hitting against the rock walls closing in, "Do-Do you grasp how insane it sounds?!" Hiccup questioned, struggling to keep up.

"Come. Quickly!" The parent said with excitement, smiling as she went through a large opening.

"I have questions!" Hiccup shouted up the tunnel, Y/n ran up the steep rocks, hearing Hiccup struggle behind her, she turned around to find him trying desperately to grasp onto the rocks, getting nowhere.

"Here." She reached down to him, Hiccup smiled and took ahold of her hand and got pulled up by her with ease, "Thank you, m'lady." He quickly thanked before letting go of her hand, leaving it to fall down to her side.

She stopped moving, Toothless gave her a worried look before following Hiccup. Shadow's blue orbs stared up at Y/n, who stared ahead of her, where Hiccup had left.

A low, soft purr came from the dragon as she nudged her hand.

"Where have you been all this time?" Y/n could hear Hiccup's voice echo through the cave.

Shadow's worry for the girl turned stronger when she saw her plaster a smile on her lips before running to catch up with the others.

"What've you been doing?! T-They said you were dead!" Hiccup shouted, Y/n right behind him once again, "Everyone thinks you were eaten by..." Hiccup trailed off and Y/n didn't know why before she herself went through the entrance.

Her (e/c) eyes shone as they were filled with amazement, hordes of dragons of various species, size, colors, and form were flying happily around without a care in the world.

Valka's green eyes trailed on the familiar girl as she took a few careless steps forward, her mouth a little open and eyes filled with wonder like she'd never seen before. A small giggle escaped the girl's mouth upon finding small baby dragons run up to her, playing and purring, begging her for attention.

Hiccup's eyes were shining as he looked around, his wonder stopped when he heard a low growl emerge from Toothless. His green eyes glaring up at a figure, Hiccup turned to find his mother and her Stormcutter hanging on the cave roof, "This is where you've been for twenty years?"

Valka's eyes shifted around to the cave before finding Hiccup's green orbs again, nodding with a little smile on her pink lips.

"Y-You've been rescuing them." Valka nodded at her son again, her smile growing as he looked around, his eyes not able to take it all in, "Unbelievable." He said, not noticing the dragon behind him trying to get closer to Toothless, much to his annoyance.