7

Dave's POV 💙•

It was 6 in the morning when I woke up. Ari was laying next to me knocked the fuck out. I went to go do my hygiene in the bathroom.

When I was done I went in Kairi room to see her in her bathroom brushing her teeth with her little bonnet still on. Ari bought her a hot pink bonnet with her name sewn into it.

"Hi daddy ! Good morning! " She smiled bright enough to male me smile. " Good morning little butt . You wanna go with me to pick up some stuff for Ari ?" She nodded. "How you feel about going to Ms. J house for today?" She jumped excitedly. "Yesssssss I wanna go !" I already called her to make sure it was ok for Kai to go over there.

I felt bad for taking out my anger on her yesterday, so I was gonna try to make it up to her.

I picked out some leggings and a sweatshirt for Kai to wear. I put her a extra outfit and her iPad in a backpack. I was already dressed and she slipped on her UGG boots and we was on our way to Target.

We got to Target and I got everything for Ari. Kai was begging for toys so I let her get one toy. On the way to my house, I dropped off Kai to Mama J house.

I went home to cook breakfast. Only problem was, I didn't really know how to cook. Mama J was the source of most of me and Kai's meals. Sad as hell.

I tried to make sausage, pancakes, and eggs. I was also cutting up some fruit. The sausages was taking a long ass time, so I went to set up her gifts on the couch.

Ari POV 🦋•

I woke up to a empty bed. I checked my phone and I saw it was 7:45. I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene, I put on my outfit for the day. I wore burgundy sweats and a white shirt.

I did a light beat but when I was finished I smelled something burning. I went downstairs to see a pan smoking on the stove but nobody was watching it. I went to take it off the stove. " Daveeee ! You in here burning shit up" He ran in the kitchen looking slightly suspicious. "Oh shit ! I forgot about it." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"how the fuck you forget you cooking ?" I shook my head and giggled. "I was trynna do this shit for you. I woke up at 6 to get you stuff and make breakfast before you woke up. I was setting the shit up in the living room." Aww he was trynna do something nice for me.

"It's fine we can go to iHop or some shit. Wait where's Kairi at? She still asleep?" I was waring the cut up fruit. " Nahh I dropped her off at ya granny house for the day. " I nodded.

"Well what was you setting up in the living room ?" He grabbed my hand and lead me to the living room. I saw the couch filled with little gifts.

"Awww baby ! Thank you pookie !" I kissed him. "Stop calling me that gay ass name." I laughed. "You know you like it nigga."

I looked at all of my gifts and I was just a little confused on why he was doing all this. I stood up next to him and laid a bug fat one on his lips. I smiled in the kiss.

"Why did you do all of this for me?" I asked genuinely confused. "I felt bad for being snappy at you yesterday. I just didn't know how to cope with that shit." I nodded. "Yea but next time watch how you talk to me lil nigga." I looked him up and down.

"Oh baby aint nothing about me little." I giggled. "mmhmm." We made eye contact and his eyes looked so bright.
------Sexual Warning----------
He walked up to me and grabbed my face and kissed me. I was taken aback a little bit but I kissed back and he deepened the kiss. He picked me up and started walking without breaking the kiss. I felt him start walking up the stairs, I guess to his room. He laid me down on his bed.

He took off his shirt and started back kissing me. He went down to my neck, I felt him sucking and I knew hickeys was gonna be there tomorrow. He ended up taking off my shirt and started kissing down my body. Then he took off his pants while I took off mine. He went downtown and I felt him lick me through my panties. He looked up at me to make sure it was ok. I nodded. He ripped my panties. "Them was PINK nigga." He looked at me. "I'll buy you some more." I rolled my eyes.

He went to town down there. He had the best head game ever. I swear. I felt him spell something but I couldn't make it out. I was having trouble not screaming. Then I felt him put a finger in, them another. He pumped them in and out fast while hw licked my clit.

"I can't take it no more daddy !" I moaned. "Im cumming !!" I screamed. That made him go faster. "ooh shit baby! " I came all over his face and he slurped it all up.

He came up and kissed me. I flipped us and took over. I started kissing down his body. I licked him from his chest all the way down to his underwear. I slipped them off and his dick sprung out at me. He wasnt lying when he said he aint little cuz ooh baby.

I started sucking it like my life depended on it. I heard a moan slip out and I smiled up at him. I saw his eyes rolling to the back of his head, he licked his lips. I took it all the way down, it choked me a little bit but I took it. "Ooh slow down mama. Im boutta cum." I smiled and went faster. I soon felt a warm liquid shoot in my mouth. I swallowed it and he looked at me surprised.

"Oooh shit I gotta super freak on my hands! "

We laughed together.

I tried to make it a little more spicy. What did yall think about this chapter? -Author

Kai?
Dave ?
Ari ?