XV.

Chapter 15: A Mother's Advice

A/N: A DECADE AND MORE YEARS OF WAITING FOR THE REUNION OF 1D HAHAHAHA DOUBLE UPDATE COOKIES!

P.S. HI TO ALL MY READERS WHO ARE LOWKEY DIRECTIONERS💙❤️💙

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

"No fucking way! Was this the reason why you didn't want to FaceTime me during the weekends?!" Ark whisper-shouted, taking a piece of my hair and staring at me in disbelief.

"Surprise?" I lamely greeted, letting her pull me in a hug.

Ark couldn't go to school last friday because she was suffering with a migraine and couldn't afford to get out of bed.

"And you're rocking a new outfit," She eyed my clothes and turned back to me,"What the hell is happening boo? What happened to you on Thursday that you wouldn't tell me over the phone?" She questioned, eyeing the librarian who passed by us.

I didn't waste a second and started telling her what happened on Thursday, excluding the part where Todd and I watched the sunset.

What? Can't a girl keep some secrets to herself?

"So, he's the guy that the girls were talking about on Thursday! I haven't seen him yet though," Ark replied, turning back to her book.

Ark and I have been ditching lunch with the pack of skittles and would hide in the library instead. I wasn't in the mood to talk to them when they were clearly keeping secrets from us nor do I want to see the son of a bloody skittle.

I'd rather not torture myself from seeing them together and I'm not the type of person who can be two-faced. I don't want to laugh and act everything's good when clearly it isn't.

I'm not like that.

Todd texted me earlier saying he can't eat lunch with us because he was currently serving detention for being late on Ms. Coax's class.

I'm not even surprised.

"You'll meet him soon. He's a great guy," I smiled, resting my head on the table.

"Great enough for you to forget Alec and date him instead?" She suggested, an innocent look on her face.

"Ark, we're just met and don't start with the fricking emoji," I warned, giving her a look.

She sighed,"I honestly don't get why Alec would do that though. That was a fucking d!ck move," Ark thought out loud, placing her chin on her palm.

"I don't know either Ark. Maybe he wasn't what we though him to be. I can't believe I fell for his tricks." I frowned, staring at the book shelves.

"It's his lost boo," Ark pointed out, patting me on the cheek.

"Have you heard from Sage yet?" I said, turning to look at her.

"No, she's still avoiding my calls. I miss her," Ark pouted, pushing a strand of hair away from her face.

"I miss her too. I guess we just let her be, she'll talk to us one way or another." I sighed, biting my lip in deep thought.