ℂℌɑ℘ɫℯɾ 29

Don't forget to vote and comment!
And thank you afiyaedwards123 for doing just that! You are a huge support and I really appreciate it 💕

~~~

The light coming through the windows persuaded me to wake.

I squint at first trying to get my vision back in focus. I then look down next to me as I felt something move in my arms.

My heart picked up speed as I saw Esma Yates laying next to me.

Holy shit. What happened.

I pull the blanket up to look if I still had my clothes on. As you do.

My trackies were on.

Okay.

Then I look over at Esma and she is in nothing but a bra and undies.
I quickly yank the blanket back over her pretending I didn't see.

But it didn't matter because everything that happened last night became flooding back to me.
And I saw her in less than what she's wearing now.

Oh my. My cheeks heated up.

I immediately shake Esma awake. She slaps my hand away and turns over.

"Esma, wake up!" I whisper-yell.

She turns back over, squinting her eyes open. "Oh hey."

I raise my eyebrows as her as she shuts her eyes again.

I was about to wake her when her eyes practically pooped out of their sockets looking straight at me.

She sprung out of bed.

I forced my eyes to look at her face, while she stood just in her under garments.

"Um," I let my eyes flicker down a bit.

She soon realised and snatched the blankets from the bed to cover herself

"Holy fuck." She says.

I kinda wanted to laugh.

She looks around. "Oh my God, did we...?"

I bit my lip. "Yes."

Then I see her face flood with realisation and her whole face turned into a tomato.

"Holy fuck." She repeated.

I suddenly feel super guilty. "Im sorry."

"Why are you apologising?" She asks me, confused.

I felt so awkward saying this..

"Well Im not sure if your a...You know? And I just took that from you." I say nervously.

"How would you know I'm a virgin?" She crosses her arms.

"Your mum said you've never had a boyfriend so I kinda assumed?" I hope I don't anger her.

Her frown then dropped as she bit her lip. "Good point."

"Oh I'm really sorry. Girls make a big deal out of it and you probably didnt want it to happen this way and-"

"Everton." She stops me. "I was drunk. But I sober enough to make that decision with you."

I frown. What?
I pushed that aside.

"We were under the influence still, you wouldn't have agreed to that if we hadn't been drinking." I argue.

She takes a breath. "Don't be sorry. I had... A great night actually. I'm going to take a shower."