Chapter 25

Diya's POV

It was almost dinner time and i am helping mom in the kitchen. After we finished the cooking mom told me to set the table.

I set the table as mom bring out the dishes and set them on the table. Just as we finished setting everything up we saw everyone coming in the dinning room.

"Hmmm....it smells delicious" said carson and mom smiled

"Ok sitdown and taste it then tell me how is it" mom said and everyone satdown.

Mom and i served everyone than sat down taking our plate.

"Hmmmm.....its delicious ...yumm" said Alec

"This is soooo good, what is this dish called?" Asked carson

"Thankyou and its called Chole bhature" replied mom

"Mmm...its very delicious " he said and everyone nodded their heads.

After that everyone got busy in talking to each other while eating their food.

I was busy in my own thoughts of how should i start the conversation about the idea i have. I just wish mom and dad agree to it.

After everyone finished their food mom served them the dessert .

"What is this?" Asked leo looking at it like its going to start walking suddenly.

"Its called Rasgulla, it is a famous indian dessert" mom replied.

Mom and i watched as everyone took a bite of it.

"Wow!!!" Leo said with wide eyes.

"Yumm.....damn its so tasty" said Matthew

"Its so soft and fluffy and juicy.... Oh my god did i just die and went to heaven?" Said Carson always the dramatic one

Mom and i laughed at that.

"Yes its very tasty " said papa

"You guys should stay here this is just a trailor, there are so many things you guys should try for dessert." Said dad and dhruv bhai looked at me.

So i got the hint and cleared my throat which got everyone's attention.

"Umm..i have something to ask you guys" i started

"Uhh....so as you guys know that papa and everyone is going to go back to London and they want me to go as well, i mean i want to go as well but what i am trying to say is...." I said even i don't no what i am trying to say so i took a deep breath and looked at mom and dad .

"Mom dad what i am trying to say is that i have just found my real family and they will go back to London in 2 days and i want to go with them , i want to know them better but it doesn't mean i want to leave you guys , you guys will always be my parents and i also don't want to leave you so i have got an idea. So dad as you know you are going to be retired in few months so i was thinking that maybe you guys all should shift to London. And i already talked to dhruv bhai about it and he also agreed as he want to start his own business as well and he can do it in London with the help of Matthew as he already own a company. So that way we all can stay together always. What do you think? " I asked them and looked at everyone.

Mom and dad looked at each other than me but didn't say anything.

"Diya beta its not as easy as you think it is. Even if i agree with you then also we have to think about many other things as well like Where are we going to live ?, how will we survive their? The business is not going to start as easy as you think, it will take alot of time to grow beta . Till then how are we going to survive in a totally unknown country? Tell me." Dad said

"B.. but i don't want to leave you guys but i also don't want them to go away i have just found them." I said as tears appeared in my eyes thinking of choosing one of them.

Dad sighed and after few minutes papa spoke.

"I don't think there is anything wrong with her idea. She is right you guys can shift to london. You guys can stay with us and the business dhruv wants to start my sons can help him in that . Its the least we could do to thankyou for raising and looking after my daughter when i wasn't there.

"We didn't do it out of pity or something we took her as ours , don't make it feel like a charity case"replied dad coldly.

"I didn't mean it like that Mr Mehra i am just merely thanking you for looking and protecting my daughter all these years when i couldn't even save her from getting kidnap by my enemies." Papa said

"I am just saying that its not a bad idea , this way bella can stay with all of us and she didn't need to choose between us it will only break her heart . Otherwise the decision is all yours" papa said looking at dad

Nobody said anything for few minutes .

'He is going to reject the idea' i thought as a tear slip from my eyes but i rubbed it away as fast before anybody could saw it.

I got up from my seat ready to go in my room before i start crying in front of everyone.

"Good night everyone" i muttered and turn around to go to my room but a word from dad stopped me.

"Fine" he said just as i was going to my room i turned around to look at him

"Huh??" I said

"Fine we will shift to London with you all , i don't want you to choose between us because as much as we love you we know you need them in your life too. And well there is nothing much left as well. We will be happy wherever you will be happy." Dad said and i ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thankyou thankyou thankyou dad , i love you " i said hugging him tightly as few more tears escaped my eyes this time it was happy tears.

Dad kissed my forehead and said "anything for you baby".

After that we made plans of going to London and decided that me , dhruv bhai and everyone will leave for London tomorrow and Mom and dad will join us after a weak after settling down everything here.

After that we all went to our beds .

I did my night routine of brushing my teeth and changing into my night PJ's .
This time i went to bed with a big smile thinking of a new beginning tomorrow's sun will bring.

Tomorrow we will begin a new life journey .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers

Hope you like the chapter . From next chapter Diya is going to start a new life in London . Lets see what is in store for her in London.

Please vote and comment 😘😘

Thankyou 🙂🙂

Enjoy💞💞