12. Fight

I pulled away from the kiss looking towards the loud scream. My eyes widened in shock at who it was. I would expect it to be Chucky, Billy, Stu, Pennywise, maybe Hannibal but definitely not....Carrie.

"C-Carrie?" I asked.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" She shouted to Freddy.

"No! Fuck off" Freddy said brushing off the tone of her voice. She laughed through gritted teeth and walked towards him grabbing him by his shirt.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?! DO YOU REALLY WANNA FUCKING TEST ME RIGHT NOW?" She asked in anger. He laughed and pushed her away walking off. She threw him against the wall with her powers.

"G-guys!" I shouted. They didn't listen they just kept fighting.

"Oh so we're gonna play that game huh?" Freddy asked standing up and raising his knifed glove. I was grabbed from the waist and pulled into someone chest. I looked up and saw Kayako.

"Let's go they will be at this for awhile" Billy said.

"What?! No! This is so unlike Carrie!" I said pulling myself out of Kayako's hands. "Freddy yes it is so like him, but not Carrie! We have to stop this" I said.

"No we really don't...this is entertaining" Pennywise said with a laugh. I smacked his shoulder.

"Well if you guys won't I will!" I said turning towards them.

"No! Y/N. You don't wanna get in the middle of this one" Hannibal said.

"Oh but I think I do" I said crossing my arms. I ran in front of Carrie and before she could try and use her powers I grabbed her hands. The anger left her face and she looked down at me.

"Y/N...move. I don't wanna hurt you" She said softly. I shook my head.

"I'm not moving. Both of you need to stop this is not acceptable" I said crossing my arms and tapping my foot.

"Jeez alright mom" Freddy scoffed. I turned towards him at lightening speed sending him a glare. He put his hands up backing off.

"Fine" Carrie sighed. Freddy laughed.

"Pussy" He muttered but Carrie heard it. Her eyebrows furrowed in anger and she carefully pushed me away. She twisted his finger with her powers. "FUCK!" He shouted.

"NO! STOP!" I shouted. Micheal picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "No! THEY'RE GONNA HURT EACH OTHER! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I shouted as I tried to wiggle out of his grip. They carried me up to my room as I screamed and struggled. They sat me down on my bed. "DUDE! WHAT THE HECK!" I shouted as I ran to my bedroom door, but they blocked it.

"Y/N, you're not going down there. They are fighting and we aren't risking you getting hurt" Pennywise said grabbing my hands lovingly.

"I didn't get hurt during the fight where Freddy took Jason's notebook" I defended.

"But you did the very first fight" Stu said.

"Yeah but-" I was cut off.

"We aren't letting you go down there...we don't wanna risk you getting hurt" Stu said.

"Guys I appreciate this, but I don't want them to get hurt either" I said.

"Well that's really too bad" Chucky said. I look around in shock. They're gonna kill each other.

*Richie's p.o.v*

I sit at the police station while Dewey was talking to another police officer. It has been five days and still no sign of her. Dewey walked towards me and I jumped up and quickly walked towards him.

"Okay what did they say?" I asked twiddling with my fingers.

"They haven't found anything yet, but they know she lived alone and according to her parents she had two pets a snake and a cat. The other officers checked her house and they are both missing" Dewey explained.

"What does that have to do with it?" I asked.

"You saw how close they were getting to her! They wouldn't kill her so she is definitely still alive. Whenever they looked at her I could see the possessiveness in their eyes" Dewey explained.

"I'm still not seeing how her pets being gone is going to help us" I said.

"It might not, but I think they might have taken the pets for her" Dewey explained.

"Why would they do that?" I questioned. He groaned with a sigh.

"Because they're obsessed with her!" He shouted.

"Obsessed? Why? Like wanna kill her obsessed?" I asked in worry.

"No! I already told you they aren't going to kill her! Obsessed like...in love obsessed" Dewey whispered.

"In love? They're killers they can't love" I said.

"It isn't "love" love it's obsession. Yandere love..." Dewey said.

"The fuck is a Yandere?" I asked.

"A Yandere is a person who is obsessed with someone to the point they stalk them and kill people for them" Dewey said.

"What do you mean 'kill for them'" I asked

"Like if someone else likes the person they are obsessed with they will kill them or if someone is rude to them they will kill them. You remember how rude Luke was to Y/N and they killed him, but didn't kill Y/N" Dewey said.

"This can't be possible they can't be obsessed with Y/N" I said.

"I know it's just a theory it might not be true but I do know she isn't dead" Dewey said.

"Okay what's are next step?" I asked.

"We need to find some clues or something that could lead us to where she went" Dewey said.

"And where on earth are we gonna find clues" I asked crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows.

"Well we could look around the hospital ask her parents maybe they are at one of the slashers houses....MICHEAL'S!" Dewey said shouting the last word.

"What?" I asked.

"Micheal's house in haddonfield! She could be there" Dewey exclaimed.

"You're right! Let's go!" I said grabbing my jacket and running out of the police station.

(Okay hope you enjoyed this chapter!)