His Fangirl | 6

Lisa's Point of View

My body shakes as soon as I read what he messaged me. I immediately removed my fan account of him just to be sure if he checks my phone out.

I was about to step backwards but Jisoo won't let me borrow my wrist, she is leaning on my arms. This is currently looking bad for me!

"Hoobae," a familiar voice shouted.

I turned around and immediately saw my sunbae. The man in my dreams. Damn! Lisa, don't hyperventilate! Never do it!

"Oh, sunbae, what's up?" I gave an awkward smile.

I just hope that he's not feeling the tension in between which I'm making.

Jisoo unnie poked me which made me somewhat move out of my place since I'm just standing up in an awkward way. Does she know? Or was it just because of the fact that idols actually don't visit another idol from different companies often?

Maybe, that was just it. Not because of the latter of knowing what I hide.

Jisoo unnie looked at me, confused, "It looks like you have some business to discuss with Jk," she said.

"Is that so? Then, we'll head our way to the conference room first, just follow and head your way there once you're done, hmm 'kay Lisa?" Jennie said.

My co-members left with our manager. We're the only ones who're left in here. "What's up, sunbae? W-what is it?" I faked a happy smile just to break the silence.

He didn't answer yet he made me follow him over our company's cafeteria. We then sat over an empty table.

"So what is it?" I asked.

I'm actually scared and nervous of what made him come over, knowing I dm-ed him something which it happened that I call him 'husband'.

I'm actually nervous because that's the only reason I have in my mind which made him drop by to talk to me despite his schedule knowing they're preparing for their new comeback as what Namjoon hyung said last time.

"If it's about my message, I'm very sorry, I wrongly and accidentally sent it to you." I explained.

He nodded. "So, you're actually sending it someone else? Who?"

Well, it's not like I have someone to send it over. I only have you yet I'm not confident to tell you even a small part of what I feel about you. Sadly. "Can I skip the question, sunbae? It's kind of personal," I gave a little awkward smile.

"Oh yeah, sure, sorry," he replied.

"It's nothing," I said in return. "By the way, is that all you want to say that's why you dropped by?" I asked just right then.

"Uh I think that would be all," he grinned.

Those grins. Damn! It's making me hyperventilate internally.

Bullshit!

"You can go in, Jennie noona told you to come over as soon as we're done," he said.

We're looking at each other straight into each other's eyes yet I always cut off due to what I feel towards him.

It's like if I won't cut off, I'd die in no time. "And you?" I asked while slowly standing up.

"I'll eventually leave after I eat something in here, I'm still not eating anything for breakfast," he replied.

Should I go 'cause I don't know if I'd hyperventilate? Or should I stay and grab the chance to be with him even just for a bit longer?

I hesitated for a bit but I made up my mind earlier than I expected.

I sat again. "I didn't take any food for breakfast too, I'll just eat with you first, sunbae," I said.

"Is that so? Alright," he smiled.

Shit.

I moved away and went over the counter to check the available foods. I can feel his presence in my back. He's taking turn after me.

"Jungkook's here," the staff inside said while jumping out of excitement for sure.

Jungkook has multimillions of fans, knowing I'm one of them, it's just so hard to even catch his attention. And even if I ever got a chance to be with him, there's no chance I would tell him about what I actually feel.

I pointed what food I'm going to get and immediately went to our table. He followed in an instant after telling what he'd get.

The foods are served in our table. I saw that we have the same food. I looked upon him but it seems like he's already enjoying what he's eating.

"Tsk, copycat," I murmured to myself.

I eventually started eating after stealing a glance from him. After eating, we eventually parted ways.

I went to the conference room and he left the company building just right after.

My heart's racing. Dang.