Summary

Carter Evans has had a whirlwind of a life in all of her 16 years of living

Carter Evans has had a whirlwind of a life in all of her 16 years of living. She's a 5"2 brunette ball of fire. Along with that she's a closet book nerd who can tell you about every Marvel character known to man. Her favorite though has to be Black Widow or Spider-Man. Why you may ask? Well we all know Natasha is a straight up badass and well according to Carter, Peter Parker is the most adorable person she's ever seen.

Family wise, she has an amazing mother who she loves with her whole heart and an annoying older brother that gets on her every last nerve. She can't tell you much about her father considering he left them when she was six. But what she can tell you is that she holds a lot of hate in her heart for him. She used to be full of life and outgoing but ever since he left everyone knows she's not the same. She traded in her pink bows and in return she got a sarcastic attitude.

She doesn't have many friends. This isn't because people don't like her she just chooses not to socialize with anyone that much. The only two people that she does socialize with are known as Spencer James and Tamia Cooper. Otherwise known as her best friends. Also, they might just be the only ones that can handle her constant sarcasm.

As far as relationships go Carter has never truly been in a real relationship. Yeah she's been on a few dates here and there but never anything serious. Shocking right, a sixteen year old that's never been in a relationship or even had her first kiss. It's not that people haven't tried to date her or anything, she just always rejects them. Normally, she'll go out on a date, then when it's over she'll give them the "it's not you, it's me" speech. Real original am I right? This is most likely due to her absent father. She has a hard time believing that someone can love her for who she is and won't leave her. She has her walls built up so high that they are almost impenetrable.

That is until she meets Asher Adams.

Who would've thought that one call in the middle of the night from her best friend would change her life.

Will Carter learn to love?

Or

Will she push away the one person willing to help her?